Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Her first footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Her first footjob
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After being monogamous for a three whole months....alas it is over. Time to get at all the women i've been missing out on by trying to be a "nice guy". Silly me. Anyway....

I met jackie in vegas right before I started dating Kay. She was/is in my city this weekend and made sure to hit me up. Perfect timing. We made out in one of Vegas's fun pool parties during labor day weekend and had some unfinished business from that first meeting.

Drinks and good convo lead us back to my place. Her feet are in my lap at this point and i'm in shock. I'm BIG on high arches and she had the best i've ever seen up close....hell maybe even on the net! We end up in my room and I screw her brains out twice. Good stuff. She kept pointing her feet and rubbing them on my body as we switched positions. Good girl.

As we are dosing off her feet are on my mind. I finally muster up the courage to tell her to put her feet on my member. She complies although a little reluctant. (Foot virgins, you must act as though this is normal for you. Being weird about it makes her weird about it. Being cool and having fun makes it fun for her too) They felt great. Typically chics giving their first footjob are awkward and clumsy. But jackie went at it like a pro with my member between her high arches. I finished shortly thereafter.

Lessons learned:
What happens in Vegas may follow you home to fuck you and give you a footjob

Take the risk. Had I not talked to that blonde in the pool she wouldn't be at my place

Had I not kissed her....she wouldn't be at my place

Break ups can be good [Big Grin] Even though Kay is a 5'11" model....ouch.

I fucked her well so she'll be a repeat customer

I took the risk of telling her what I wanted....and I got it. The biggest lesson here.

Might hook up with her again tonight. Those feet were classic.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Models come and go - foot models dont

I like how you school the fvs...no sweaty palms or pits when she rests her arch on your shoulder and dangle in your lap...I love it when they grab our inner thigh to slyly see if anything is going on - cant fool us ladies.

[ December 05, 2009, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Elvzz ]

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that was hot! Always better to just be direct good for you!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
confidence attracts for sure.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story bro. You have me curious and wanting to see these best arches alive, get some picks for us!
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy for you man! What fun!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great job. glad you had fun.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool man...bangin chicks is the best.
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
confidence attracts for sure.

Agreed! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh shit! I had to figure out who I was "committed" to for five months. It was this gorgeous girl named Katie. 5'11" or so. Her feet were OK. She's married now....though she was still hitting me up late night after she was engaged in mid 2010. I saw her once with her new guy....I understand why she was hitting me up. But he was a safe choice. A teacher....when at the time I was trying to become a pilot. They're married with one kid now.

Jackie. We're still friends too. I hit her up after my recent breakup but she's dating a nice guy now. She was one of those girls that likely has 100 partners...I think she's over guys like me that won't EVER marry her. She's waiting on her ring and behaving in the meantime.

Wait a minute though!

In Feb 2010...I was a pretty big slut. Funny how in retrospect I had a lot of partners...but back then I didn't think so.
Damn. Jackie flew from San Diego to visit me. Her feet had on purple toe nail polish. This girl flew here just to hook up. It was awesome. All we did was make out, have sex and foot play. She watched me play ball, I made her dinner and took her out but most of the time was spent in bed. She tried to visit again but at the time I was starting to get serious with what I thought would be the future Mrs GQ.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Lesson learned....it's great to age gracefully...if at all. I'm 31 now....not the 27 year old that wrote that initial post. And it's amazing how by staying focused on my goals, staying fit, I'm better able to attract younger women than I was when I was 4 years younger. While those same women simply don't appeal to me any longer. So note to the younger guys on the board...it gets better. Just make sure you do what you're supposed to do. Go to school, work hard, eat right and work out.

At 31 I have the largest population of women I can date at my finger tips. I can date 10 years younger no sweat. I can date 10 years older no sweat. At 21 I could only date 3 years younger. And women 25 and up saw me as a baby. How things have changed. There is hope!

--------------------

DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ...My sentiments exactly...take care of your business and take care of yourself physically and getting women is no problem...I'm actually 41 and I can go as low as 20 years younger with ease and of course I can go higher than 41...It's simple, be a gentleman, take care of the financial shit and stay looking and dressing well...

I'm going through a happy divorce now but I'm good there are no kids involved as my son is a 20 year old college student but I have met the most amazing woman ever...She's perfect and she's 26 with the cutest lil 6.5's...I wasn't looking or trying to get at her when we met, in fact she approached me and asked me to exchange numbers...Saying all that to say, IT TRULY GETS BETTER AND BETTER if we men take care of business...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
GQ...My sentiments exactly...take care of your business and take care of yourself physically and getting women is no problem...I'm actually 41 and I can go as low as 20 years younger with ease and of course I can go higher than 41...It's simple, be a gentleman, take care of the financial shit and stay looking and dressing well...

I'm going through a happy divorce now but I'm good there are no kids involved as my son is a 20 year old college student but I have met the most amazing woman ever...She's perfect and she's 26 with the cutest lil 6.5's...I wasn't looking or trying to get at her when we met, in fact she approached me and asked me to exchange numbers...Saying all that to say, IT TRULY GETS BETTER AND BETTER if we men take care of business...

That's what I'm talking about man! Congrats on the upgrade. Your young spirit is an inspiration to us all.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links