Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bondage and Feet with significant other

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bondage and Feet with significant other
joecorbi
Major Player
Member # 18185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecorbi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any couples who indulge, or mix both interests together?
Posts: 146 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried light bondage with the wife a few years ago. She hesitantly went along with it for awhile before finally confessing that didn't care to do it.

I was loosely tying her hands over her head and her legs spread-eagled (what man can resist that classic pose?).

My fave though was tying her feet together when she was laying on her stomach. Most of the time the sight of her pretty feet all bound soles up was too much- and I'd have to give 'em a few spurts.

I've not come across more than a few pics of them but I LOVE the sight of toe-cuffs on the big toes.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondage and feet go extremely well together. There are actually 2 videos on my clips store of me wearing toe cuffs which were bought for me by a fan, and several others with assorted bondage/tied up feet.

There is just something about restrained feet (and toes) that enhances feet so much in my personal opinion.

I know there is a stereo-type that most guys with a foot fetish are submissive, but to me, guys who like feet are so versatile that I just assume that they are so diverse in there desires because they not only like feet, but the rest of the female body as well. This little theory of mine is what leads me to think that there is room in this little niche that has been carved out that says there is room for both submissive and dominant men that just happen to appreciate feet as much as they do the rest of the female body.

Just my thoughts on this subject!

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I prefer to tickle my wife when she is tightly tied...

I like to tie her up for several things , be it taking pics and videos, tickling,or teasing/ orgasm "torture".

I just bought some nice red Japanese bondage rope online for some pics, but I have a great set of nylon retraints I've used on her for years.

When feetluvr talks about liking toe cuffs- I've had a pair for many years, and they do look good in photos- but I have to say that NO woman I've put them on liked them.

I do have some pics from a while back with her in Toe cuffs- search "Little Latina Feet in a Bind" in the pictures section.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
When feetluvr talks about liking toe cuffs- I've had a pair for many years, and they do look good in photos- but I have to say that NO woman I've put them on liked them.

I was not aware that they hurt (looked at kara's clipstore description of her video) What is it that causes the pain?

Looked up your photo set- I remember those very well because of the toe cuffs.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:

I was not aware that they hurt (looked at kara's clipstore description of her video) What is it that causes the pain?

Looked up your photo set- I remember those very well because of the toe cuffs.

I just think that the shape of the metal makes them uncomforatble on most girls' toes- even my wife's little 3.5's. The other women I used them on (sizes 6-9.5)thought they were uncomfortable when they were getting their feet tickled. I have a pair of real FBI handcuffs that I only use for photos due to the same reason.

I've been pretty lucky that almost every woman I've ever been with has let me do whatever I want to them, so I have become very sensitive to providing comfortable restraint.Which is ironic, as I plan to tickle,tease, spank and vibrate them crazy once I have them captive!!

--------------------

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joecorbi
Major Player
Member # 18185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecorbi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was hoping that greater turnout would generate an interest in a dedicated sub catagories section. Such a move may inspire others to post (myself included) pics that appeal to certain groups. At present you have to hunt for this stuff. Kara, Oscar, Feetluvr, thanks for the input, perhaps you have ideas as well, or like the status quo?
As for me its tied tickling the more candid, (real life husband/wife type) the better. Candid shoeplay is 2nd best.

Posts: 146 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to really trust someone to let them fully tie me up. I've had that experience with a few Dommes and I don't like being totally restrained. With a girlfriend, however, it is a little more erotic. I like it more for her teasing and denying me though. Of course, if she's using her feet, even better.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I have to really trust someone to let them fully tie me up. I've had that experience with a few Dommes and I don't like being totally restrained. With a girlfriend, however, it is a little more erotic. I like it more for her teasing and denying me though. Of course, if she's using her feet, even better.

Patrick

That's the only time I liked to get tied up-for Tease and Denial.(Feet should always be involved)

Trust is a big thing- and I can say that while I've pushed the limits of many of the women I've had tied up, I always am aware of her state so she stays "on board" with the program. My wife is ticklish, but sometimes alot more than other times, so when I happen to have her tied up and she's REALLY ticklish it is hard not be kind of ruthlesss and evil.

--------------------

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and I routinely practice pretty heavy bondage (strict positions, forced orgasms, etc.) and - after she has suffered and gotten-off to my satisfaction (and hers) - I very often take my pleasure by using her feet. Nothing like fucking a pair of tightly restrained feet.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend likes to do it to me... which is just as well since i don't care for doing it to other people! just basic things like tying to the bed for foot worship or whatever.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aardvark
Board Regular
Member # 19692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aardvark   Email aardvark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a minor obsession with rope and have a drawer full of various lengths of braided polyester rope. A favorite position for the gf and I is to have her wrists tied to the headboard and then her ankles tied so her feet are dangling in the air. Then her knees are also tied to remove some of the strain from her ankles and so that her feet are more or less stuck in a position where I can smell, lick, kiss, or tickle them while we're having sex.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joecorbi
Major Player
Member # 18185

Excellent position, its great to hear what positions work, yours covers all the bases

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links