Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Older women & pretty feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Older women & pretty feet
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite a few years ago while in the gym, I met these two women. They were a mother daughter combination who worked out together. The daughter was a very pretty dark haired woman about 28. Her mother was a slender woman of 53 who was not all that attractive facially, plus she used to really have short hair which I was not crazy about. At the time, i had just turned 40.

They would come over and ask me for pointers on weight training which I was more than happy to give them. Obviously, I was checking out the daughter while thinking of asking her to go out on a date. Well, they beat me to the punch. One night in the gym, they came over and asked me if I would like to come over to their house out in the country for dinner. I jumped at the chance thinking I now had an inside track on the daughter.

Well to my surprise, their intention for the invite was to hook me up with the mother which I did not know until I showed up at their house.

The only saving grace was that the mother was wearing sandals which showed her feet that had been recently pedicured with bright red nail polish. Her feet were like those of a younger chick. She went along with the foot thing for a while, but eventually admitted she was dissapointed that I spent as much time as I did on her feet as compared to the rest of her.

We went our seperate ways after a few months, but I still think of how gorgeous her feet were. So for those of you who dig Mature feet, there are some women out there who are tuned into our need. It is just a question of getting them into a comfort zone where they can appreciate what a great thing foot sex really is.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a chic likes you, she'll cater to your foot fetish. Doesn't matter if she's Pamela Anderson or some chic at the gym. Some have to like you more to be comfortable with it, but every girl can be turned into a foot girl if she like the guy.

Just think...if Brad Pitt had a foot fetish what girl would turn him down because of it?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wouldn't have worked out anyway. You weren't initially attracted to her until you saw her feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice post riker, i've always been into mature feet, never had the chance though

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links