Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » No feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: No feet?
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When we die we all leave our feet behind. Being with someone strictly over thier feet is shallow and physiclly based. A life long connection with someone should be based on a little more substance.

It's one thing to have a healthy fetish, it's another to let it control and dictate your life... Then I believe it's an obsession and is unhealthy.

For fuck sakes think about the woman in this situation, she just had an unfortunate accident, lost her legs and now she's losing her man because of it? That's pretty low in my books. If that happened to my wife I'm sure my fetish would be way down on the list to think about.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to just rub one off on her nub
Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links