Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What do you use to pamper your feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you use to pamper your feet?
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to know from the ladies about what products you use to make your feet look and feel good. I want to pamper my lady with some products that will make her feet feel butter soft. Please let me know what lotions, cremes, massage oils, foot scrubs or foot wash products I should get?
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely LOVE Victoria's Secret Body Butter. It makes my feet feel smooth and smell sexy. [Smile]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you use the body butter to massage with or do like you other products when you get a foot massage?
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It feels great for massages also, it's a really silky cream.
But also I love getting massages with just plain old baby oil.
Better yet, (my boyfriend has only done this once and will never probably repeat it [Cry] ) Wet Lubricant. I have Strawberry Kiwi flavor, and it feels and tastes great!

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Thanks for the tip!
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ ShortLivedTyranny

- WOW! ::::::sexually explicit scenarios running through head:::::......

::::::snaps out of it:::::

Turns to ShortLivedTyranny again,
- Yes ummm, It's good to know that you take care of your feet...very nice keep it up!

::::regains composure::::

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it'd be very interesting to see what products all of the ladies here use to keep their feet in tip-top shape...hope this one keeps goin

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I think it'd be very interesting to see what products all of the ladies here use to keep their feet in tip-top shape...hope this one keeps goin

To stop this thread from continuing they will have to pry the keyboard from my cold dead hands LOL! But seriously I hope more ladies contribute.
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, usually when Morgan gets out of the shower she puts her feet up on the lazyboy and uses this Shea Butter stuff. She puts quite a bit of it on, smells pretty pleasant. She basically just waits for it to dry and it seems to leave her soles pretty smooth.

Between that and the pedicure kits, emery boards etc. I know that the Avon catalogue carries a line of products called Foot Works. Many different options in there.

Also, I send her to the Mineral Spa once or twice a month for a professional foot treatment. Costs a bit of money, but its worth it and it makes her feel spoiled.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really love the lotions from Bath and Body Works, I just got like 5 bottles for the price of 3 (around 25 bucks, their holiday scent is amazing) and my all time favorite is "Sweet Pea". I also use the Ped-Egg thingy you can get from TV ads or at wal-mart. I file my own nails with a run of the mill nail file (also from wal-mart). You don't have to spend a lot of money to treat feet right.

I don't let ANYONE mess with the lengths of my toe-nails, I had a bad experience a while ago where the stupid ass pedicurist filed my nails WAY to short. I am very particular about their length, which is why I have my own nail file.

As SLT said, baby oil is always great too. And from time to time I will put one of those cream "masks" on my feet for a few hours. If I get even the first sign of a rough spot on my feet, I use a product called "Heel-Tastic" made by Earth to Feet. Prevention is the key as far as feet goes.

Hope I was helpful!! Feel free to ask if you have further questions.

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

quote:
Originally posted by kara:
I really love the lotions from Bath and Body Works, I just got like 5 bottles for the price of 3 (around 25 bucks, their holiday scent is amazing) and my all time favorite is "Sweet Pea". I also use the Ped-Egg thingy you can get from TV ads or at wal-mart. I file my own nails with a run of the mill nail file (also from wal-mart). You don't have to spend a lot of money to treat feet right.

I don't let ANYONE mess with the lengths of my toe-nails, I had a bad experience a while ago where the stupid ass pedicurist filed my nails WAY to short. I am very particular about their length, which is why I have my own nail file.

As SLT said, baby oil is always great too. And from time to time I will put one of those cream "masks" on my feet for a few hours. If I get even the first sign of a rough spot on my feet, I use a product called "Heel-Tastic" made by Earth to Feet. Prevention is the key as far as feet goes.

Hope I was helpful!! Feel free to ask if you have further questions.

Thank you so much for your input! I did have a question about the ped egg. I have heard mix reviews about this product. Do you find that it really reduces rough skin on your feet? I really want to get my pedicure skills up and I thought about getting your standard calluse removing saw thingy to help get her soles buttery smooth. The place that she goes to for pedicures keep her feet amazing if I get as good as them I might go into business LOL!
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links