Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A place to find some good foot pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A place to find some good foot pics
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is not a new discovery for me, but it finally dawned on me to mention it:

A good place to check out decent feet pics is on the boxes that inflatable air mattresses come in.

They don't tend to be all that big, but the girls are usually pretty cute, and so are the feet. I was at walmart tonight and saw a few really good ones. [Wink]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too have looked at the same boxes at Wal Mart. They are quite nice, just need to be bigger.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same with pool floats (loungers). Usually very attractive bikini-clad girls with, of course, bare feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also on the pictures of girls' costumes, get some stocking, some bare.

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what Feetluvr is talking about!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links