Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sex or feet, depends on my cycle?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sex or feet, depends on my cycle?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find myself going through cycles of having a pretty intense foot fetish and times where sex is the only thing on my mind. Mainly the latter of the two. This wasn't the case though a few years ago. I find that it depends on my mood. When i'm in a good confident/cocky mood I want sex and would actually be annoyed with just a footjob. Other times when i'm down or stressed feet are the only things I want. My career sometimes puts me in situations where I have to be "on" all the time, so sexual release is not possible. After these extended periods (2month max) I find myself only wanting sex...with little desire for feet. It's only after I get back into a routine again that I desire them again.

I've also found the trend that as I get older i'm more into sex. Feet are still nice though, but nice in the same way a set of nice breast are. My taste for feet has also gotten stricter.

Anyone else have cycles where their fetish is stronger than others? Or am I just a "day walker"?

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I'm kinda the same way...it's weird because when I was with my ex-girlfriend, I was into sex and all that but there were times when ALL I wanted was her feet! But now that I have been single for a little over two months, all I want is sex. I wouldn't mind feet of course but my priority now is to get laid first and foremost [Smile]

(I'm kinda hoping things work out with this new chick that I'm talking to right now. I've gone on a few dates with her but I'm diein to see what her body looks like underneath those clothes...and I'M PRAYING TO GOD she has DECENT FEET!! They don't even have to be perfect...just workable...)

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could be luke this from day to day, and my recent girlfriend became very aware of it and made judgements about me. For example if I was in a foot mood, it simply meant to her that I wasn't turned on by her, she took it very personally, & it was pretty difficult
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regardless of my "cycle" I will always have sex with my girl first....or at least get her off. Then get my footjob if I want it. Women like sex, and we must give it to them often and vigorously!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes down to it I will always choose a vagina over feet. When I'm getting down to business with a chick yes I play with her feet a little like massaging them sucking, licking toes but I move on to her more sensitive parts. I treat feet just like tits, something to play with in foreplay and something to put in my mouth while I'm fucking. Sometimes I cum on her feet, but most times I cum somewhere she enjoys a little more. Not to say I don't sneak in a morning footjob every now and then haha
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weird. Last chick I was with recently had quite decent footsies. But I didn't have much desire to do much with them weirdly enough.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I guess it all depends on the mood. Sometimes, I am not THAT horny and just want to play with feet, suck toes, etc. However, when I am extremely horny I need the whole shebang and get laid need to squeeze boobs as well as caress feet.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never tire of feet for that matter I neer tire of the pookie either. Both are very nice I think sex has a stronger grip on me but footplay is right up there too.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think more on feet then sex

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol...it's feet all the way for me!
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like sex but rather it with FEet.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have to say it depends on the girl wen its a very hot chick with a bangin body sex is more on the mind but an average chick id rather just indulge in the feet.

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links