Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Recording Artists: Who's your fav? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Recording Artists: Who's your fav?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not asking if you listen to DISTURBED, Metallica, or even Fall Out Boy. (all great bands, btw!) just not that kinda question. Check out my list, I'm sure everyone will catch on.

Katharine McPhee
Mandy Moore
Dixie Chicks
Faith Hill
Ashanti
Monica
Mya
Fergie
Kelis
Tamia (still reminiscing on her video: Stranger in My House [Mmm] )

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of that list I guess Feet-wise I'd have to go with Kelis. Even though I am usually not to big on Ebony feet. Her's are special though. [Tongue]

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ru5ty
Board Regular
Member # 37532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ru5ty   Email ru5ty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
katy perry
lady gaga

Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Katy Perry, at least from what I seen has a nice natural look to her feet.

Always had a thing for Avril Lavigne's feet as well.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God there's so many but I guess if I had to pick one (to start with) it would be Avril Lavigne's.
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Wu] [Hop]

Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ru5ty
Board Regular
Member # 37532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ru5ty   Email ru5ty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah i forgot about avril! good choice.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shakira!!!!! And Mya
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katy Perry for me.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of Weekend Warriors list i'd definitely go with Tamia.Saw the photo stills of her feet in that video & i've always thought she was hot.I like the shot where she's walking & shows her sole & her cute toes & the c/u shot of the side of her foot [Smile]

Tamia
http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/1775509/Tamia_Stranger_In_My_House_Mus

http://gs108.photobucket.com/groups/n21/D70OW8GFMV/?action=tags¤t=Tamia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyX_Ik6rs4s

full video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diNyoOyTI5g

[ December 15, 2009, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint Deb
Loyal Member
Member # 34440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint Deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as I don't like her music, Christina Aguilera has always been real fetish-friendly.

I like her new superheroine video!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
i_love_lovely_feet
Board Regular
Member # 32431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for i_love_lovely_feet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a huge Pink fan, but she's got gorgeous feet! Anyone see her most recent MTV Awards live performance?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ru5ty
Board Regular
Member # 37532

i almost forgot about Lily Allen, i think she has great feet.
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by i_love_lovely_feet:
Not a huge Pink fan, but she's got gorgeous feet! Anyone see her most recent MTV Awards live performance?

Oh...I forgot all about Pink!!! [Tongue] Didn't watch the MTV Awards, but I do remember her latest CD insert (OMFG) She's always showing off her feet!

Thanks for posting those Tamia pics/video, lust4latinafeet! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's the name of the video where te guys has multiple hands and feet rubbing all over his face?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ The Edge from U2

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links