Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I Hate Al Roker

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Hate Al Roker
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#1 member of the Al Roker anti-fan club here. I really don't find him that funny and every time somebody does or mentions something about feet he makes "stinky" comments or jokes.

One morning Stephanie Abrams (his co-host I believe) was standing beside him and he made a comment about how tall she was. She said "that's because I'm wearing heels" and took them off.

Well neither the producer nor camerman has a foot fetish because the camera did not pan to her bare or stocking feet. But Al launched into this whole diatribe about the smell, her feet smelling, etc. How frickin' juvenile and unprofessional. And this has happened twice within the last few months just that I've seen 'cause I only catch glimpses as I get ready for work.

Just wanted to vent some.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought some foot guys liked smelly feet?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find the situation funny. Nothing offensive there. I love teasing girls about their stinky feet too.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're only just now figuring out that Al Roker is a fucking retarded putz? WTF took you so long?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or maybe he secretly has a foot fetish and it's his way of not letting anyone else know about it.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Below_the_Ankles...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Lyrical.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Follow your nose!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hheeeyyy hey heyyyyyy!!!! *fat albert theme song*
if your happy because al is happy, kill yourself - lewis black

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
#1 member of the Al Roker anti-fan club here. I really don't find him that funny and every time somebody does or mentions something about feet he makes "stinky" comments or jokes.

One morning Stephanie Abrams (his co-host I believe) was standing beside him and he made a comment about how tall she was. She said "that's because I'm wearing heels" and took them off.

Well neither the producer nor camerman has a foot fetish because the camera did not pan to her bare or stocking feet. But Al launched into this whole diatribe about the smell, her feet smelling, etc. How frickin' juvenile and unprofessional. And this has happened twice within the last few months just that I've seen 'cause I only catch glimpses as I get ready for work.

Just wanted to vent some.

Learn to read these fuckers. That ugly fat pig is just trying to hide his foot-fetish.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I missed this. Too bad the camera didnt pan to Steph's feet. She's pretty cute. I'm sure her peds look nice.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea he either has a foot fetish he's hiding or he's just "blocking" true fetish people. Hoda may never show hers again after his remarks on a vid i saw.

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links