Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New here :) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New here :)
Elisha Jade
Board Regular
Member # 37585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elisha Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Elisha Jade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys [Smile]

I just wanted to say hi [Smile] I am new here, and I found the forum with thanks to server stats! I never knew this place existed!

I have had a foot fetish for many many years (I used to bite my toenails when I was growing up - Got told off a LOT about that lol)... And soon developed a fetish over my high in-steps, they are really arched, so the middle of my foot never touches a shoe... I am obsessed with high heels and nylons too!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and I hope I can post some pictures here [Smile]

Elisha xxx

--------------------
Elisha Jade x

Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...Welcome to the Board Elisha....do hope you have a good stay.....and the first thing everyone is gonna be asking u...is for pics of your amazingly High and I'm sure sexy arches. Welcome.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elisha Jade
Board Regular
Member # 37585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elisha Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Elisha Jade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you [Smile] [Smile] I'd best get posting some then!! hehe [Smile]

--------------------
Elisha Jade x

Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome. [Wu]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome:) It's nice to have more girls in the forum!
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome aboard. make yourself at home. enjoy the place.. you'll meet lots of cool folks.. and be introduced to lots of great other places online.. but as long as you call here home, it's all good!

i'm a huge fan of hosed peds and high heels.. so.. you already know what i'll ask for in the future.

but for now.. just enjoy your welcome wagon! make yourself totaly comfy here!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
p.s. the intro profile pic.. awesome!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Aboard, Elisha! [Cheers]
[Kiss]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Elisha! Welcome.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elisha Jade
Board Regular
Member # 37585

Aww thank you everyone!! Btw, ShortLivedTyranny I am mesmerised by your avatar!! [Smile] [Smile] x

--------------------
Elisha Jade x

Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard Elisha! Looking forward to more pictures and more about you.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Elisha and welcome. Always so glad to have another female perspective on the forum (and a few photos don't hurt either!) [Wink]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nynjastarr   Author's Homepage   Email Nynjastarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! More girls! YAY!

--------------------
** NEW! Visit me @ my clips4sale site

Posts: 111 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome. I am super glad you are obsessed with nylons because that's one of my favorite things a woman can wear.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links