Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NANCY DOMINATES A 26 YEAR OLD GUY! - FICTION STORY!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NANCY DOMINATES A 26 YEAR OLD GUY! - FICTION STORY!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy was getting overworked at her company, so she requested an additional intern to assist her. Eric was a really handsome, smart young guy that was ambitious to a point. He was a fun loving guy of 26 years, and he knew he only lived once, and just wanted to enjoy life and have fun. He was really bright, but maybe just not serious enough. He was assigned to help Nancy out, and he had the ability to be a great asset. She was twice his age at 50, but she looked much younger than her years. On this particular day, she looked fit, trim, and sexy professional in her navy pin stripe form fitting suit with bare legs and 3 inch heeled blue pumps on her pretty bare feet. Her short blonde hair rested on her shoulders, her white silky blouse showed some nice cleavage, as she sat in her chair in her office waiting to speak to Eric. He came in smiling, but she told him to close the door, sit down and get that silly grin off his handsome face. Hey, boss what gives? Don't you speak to me like that, I am not one of your little girly chicks, got it? Yea, ok, I'm cool, so, what did you need me for? I needed that report from you this morning, the deadline is here now! Oh, ok, just give me another hour and I will bang it out for you. I'll GET RIGHT ON IT! Listen, young punk, young boy stud, do you want this job? Yes, yes I want it. How bad, how much do you want it? Bad, I like it here, I even like you, well, sometimes. She looked at him hard. Come on, I was just joking, come on! THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ERIC! You are always joking! You could do this stuff easy, but, you miss deadlines, you don't get it done because you're messin' around all the time! I am up to here with you! Boss, I will do what you say, I promise, I......SHE CUT HIM OFF, You will DO WHAT I SAY! NOW! I want you to get on your knees and crawl to me, now ERIC! Eric looked almost amused, she was angry, not playing, but he found her so sexy when she was this way! He got on his knees, IMA commin' Ms BOSS, IMA comin' Not one more word from you, I don't want to hear you, I want your mouth busy with my shoes and feet, got it! She pulled her chair back, crossed her long sexy legs, and dangled a right expensive blue leather pump in front of his face. Kiss my shoe like you would kiss your mother's face! He looked at her stern blue eyes, her red pouty full lips, her short blonde hair tossed to the side, and then bent his face to her shoe. It was cold to his lips, a little dirty, he kissed it deeply again. Now lick the shoe completely! He tasted it with his tongue, it was cold, salty, dirty tasting, not that pleasant. She forced the shoe in his face, love my shoe, kiss it! He kissed and licked it some more. Pull my shoe off with your big stupid mouth now! He did, looking at her gorgeous sexy size 8 sweaty bare foot! Her toes were painted hot pink, as they wiggled in his face. Smell my foot! He bent his face slowly to it, pressing his nose on her wiggling hot, warm toes. They smelled salty, vinegary, and a little chedar cheesy, warm sweaty older sexy woman foot smell. Her toes were so pretty and so moist with sweat from that hot leather shoe. The smell got stronger as he breathed it in deeper. It was watering his eyes, burning his nose, making him shake with lust and disgust! Get your whole face on my foot now! He pressed his face on the top of her foot, his bosses foot, the woman that owned him now. He was just a foot slut now, that was all. Suck my toes loser! Taste my toes! He put her big toe in his mouth, he felt her toenail on his tongue, it was shinny, her toe tasted spicy, salty, sweaty, female foot taste! Get all my toes in that big mouth of yours. He couldn't believe it, he was tasting this older woman's foot, someones wife, someones mom, that foot was in his mouth! He sucked on it, tasted the sweaty juices, loved it, swirled it in his mouth! Get on your back, lie at my feet, be still. She pressed her right foot sole flush on his face! He could see nothing! He smelled salty sweaty musky foot smell, he felt her warm sweaty foot sole press on his face! She relaxed it, then pressed it in his face again, and again. She started massaging her aching sexy foot on his face, rubbing it on his nose for her pleasure! She used his face to make her bare smelly size 8 foot feel good! He was there just to make her feet happy! Then she tormented his face with her other foot sole, while his body shook with desire. He smelled it deeply, loving it's rich deep salty smell, lusting for it. His heart was beating fast, his face twitched with excitement because of the touch of her sexy foot and her potent foot smell. He licked her smoothe foot sole slowly up and down, really tasting it. Your not laughing and joking now, she said laughing herself! I know you can't put your foot in your mouth, because there is no room with my sexy foot already there!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anybody like this at all? Do you like fiction stories on this board, or do you just prefer non-fiction experiences? What do you like to see when you come here to this section? THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links