Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How much does your fetish cost you? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How much does your fetish cost you?
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to spend maybe around $250 or so on stinky socks, but I stopped cause they sucked! Most foot models are scammers and so I stopped buying used socks. I also pay $0 for looking at foot pics and vids.
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far I've yet to pay a cent. The free content on the net has proven sufficient to this day...hehe
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing. Tons of free stuff on the web and my wife is more than generous with her feet.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damnnnn $300/500 a week and $100 an hour first of all what do you all do for work haha but nah to me there is no need to spend that much I have a gf who lets me worship her toes/feet anytime i want but before that I whould just meet girls on my space talk to them for a lil bit always told them i had a foot fetish to see if they where cool with it most of them where cool with then spend at the most a good $70 dollars..

As for the cyber stuff There is a lot of free stuff out there but ehhhh got the urge to join a few sites at the moment im a member of bangbros but im thinking about joining kickass.com/footfetish daily.Ive also had the urge to but some smelly socks from lil miss leah but never got the chance [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footfetishtube.com its freeand got all kinds of ids whatever kinda stuff you like.

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mostly free websites and Footfetishtube just don`t do it if you`re into specific clips or into a combination of certain fetishes. Sometimes it is necessary to join niche websites or pay models/webmasters to make request clips.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...some of you guys drop some serious cash...
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeeze, I might buy 3 clips in a year. I haven't joined any paysites in a couple of years either. I suppose if I was single and not getting any action it would be different.

As others have said catching clips on footfetishtube is really a cheap way to get your fix as its free.

Paying several hundred bucks a week sounds pretty extreme even if you can afford it.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me, in the mid-nineties I spend at least $100 a month on getting women to pose for me to make picturs of their feet. Sometimes, this lead into sex which cost too. Since, I am retired I don't spend a cent and usually have women pose just for fun.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
I just felt it my gut that I could have offered a 100 bucks to have my way with her feet and she would have said okay.

High_Arch_Analyst, when in doubt i always feel like it is perfectly alright to offer more than what we believe she might be worth, because it can compensate for the uncertainty and result in a win-win, perhaps more win for her than for us. But then again, I believe that if we get her feet, then it is always a win for us, Hee Hee [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]

Keep the dream alive guys!! [Blush]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links