Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » my foot fetish has been impacted, negativly (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my foot fetish has been impacted, negativly
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a couple weeks ago, someone posted a comment on one of my all time favorite youtube videos. The comment read, "How could you like those cheesy feet" For some reason that cheesy feet line turned me off real bad, and i cant get it out of my head. Im 31 years old and ive LOVED feet since i was 14, but im looking at all feet now as "cheesy" and i dont like it, even my girlfriends beautiful soles havent been doing it for me, and she is wondering whats up. any advice?
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
start incorporating more sniffing into your routine. eventually it will kick in and you may start liking cheesy feet of a hot female [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you need something to happen that will change your mind on it again. Tell her what's going on and maybe she can help you with it. That comment is just your typical negative feedback to our fetish. It's going to happen more than just that. Just try to blow it off or think of it as jealousy. As a human, we often tend to insult others due to our jealousy or insecurities with ourselves.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nagy Ilona
BANNED
Member # 35265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nagy Ilona         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ December 26, 2009, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that "cheesy" feet were the best. [Confused]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What exactly about the use of the word "cheesy" got you so upset?

Is it that you now look at feet as though they are decrepit and rotting? Or that the comment made you feel self-conscious about simply liking feet, period?

Either way, you gotta go with what you know you like, and screw anything that anyone else says about it. It's up to YOU. YOU are supposed to be the one with power over your own opinions and predilections--not others.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey what is the Youtube video, out of curiosity?

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

If I were to associate cheesy with feet....I wouldn't have a fetish either.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah come on... be yourself and don't let comments to affect you.

If I was to say "how could you like this cheesy forum" would you start to dislike it? [Tongue]

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHAHAHA I'll tell you one thing it DOES dampen my liking for feet when I hear it talked about!

Hey! Someone get blackTHX88-05975863476 in here! We may have an antidote for him! [Tongue]

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
? Odd, everyone talks about sniffing feet, and doesn't like the word cheesy associated with it? Uh..isn't that what everyone calls it? Or.. is it vinegary? fishy? =T. I guess I'm wrong.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
Someone get blackTHX88-05975863476 in here! We may have an antidote for him!

LOL [Laugh]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:

i second this. i like cheesy to be associated with pizza and bad Chevy Chase movies, not feet [Confused]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:

i second this. i like cheesy to be associated with pizza and bad Chevy Chase movies, not feet [Confused]
so start associating feet with cheesyness and solve all of your issues.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would ask myself whay someone else opinion would so radically change something I like or something I do. That person proably doesn't provide any life assistance for you like food on your table or clothes on your back so why let them change what you like or don't like? their opinion is just that an opinion and we all got believe me.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links