Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Travel Channel show about Thrill Rides

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Travel Channel show about Thrill Rides
dmmgp2000
Board Regular
Member # 20759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmmgp2000   Author's Homepage   Email dmmgp2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was flipping stations on Christmas Day and came across a Travel Channel show about extreme rides called Death-Defying Drops. At the very beginning, they spent time at the other Schlitterbahn water park on the coast of Texas. About 2 minutes into the show, there is an extreme close up of a woman's soles in the lazy river. As the camera pans away, the woman smiles to the camera and wiggles her toes! It is quick, but awesome. She has incredible feet! I'm sure it will be on again, so set your DVR!

--------------------
See the feet of sweet Florida foot girls at FriendyFootGuy's Clips store! clips4sale.com/14757

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still use a VHS! [Smile] But it sounds like a cool scene!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always love shows about water parks because I love wet bare feet.

Roller coaster shows are great too, because most of the girls remove their sandals and flip-flops and either store or hold them.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to see this and lick and smell the lady's feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmmgp2000
Board Regular
Member # 20759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmmgp2000   Author's Homepage   Email dmmgp2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good news. The show is airing Friday, January 15th at 6:00pm EST. Hope some of you are able to catch it. Remember, it's within the first 3 minutes!

--------------------
See the feet of sweet Florida foot girls at FriendyFootGuy's Clips store! clips4sale.com/14757

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imnc456
Loyal Member
Member # 5076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imnc456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I set my DVR to record it.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links