Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 2009 Soles of Silk Trivia Contest - Win Free Membership

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2009 Soles of Silk Trivia Contest - Win Free Membership
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2009 was a year of hardships for many people. As a way to say thanks, I am offering this little trivia contest about the year that was on Soles of Silk in 2009. Thanks to all the members and fans of Soles of Silk. It was a year of some great material and new models!

CONTEST RULES
- Copy and paste the questions below into an e-mail, answer them and send the e-mail to me at footphotographer@yahoo.com

- There are six levels of questions below. With each level, the questions get tougher and may require that you have or have had membership access already - my way of saying thanks to current/past members. Each level of question is also worth more points with the final question being worth a whopping 25 total points, 1/4 of the total possible score of 100 points.

- Both members and non-members can enter the contest. Members will have free membership time added to the end of their subscription (non-reoccurring) or will have months where they are not billed (reoccurring).

- Be sure to e-mail me from an address that I will be able to contact you from in case you earned one of the below prizes.

- Deadline for entry is Wednesday, January 20, 2010. Any winners will be notified after this date.

PRIZES
(5) 1-month memberships - Rewarded to the five (5) highest scoring entries

>>>>>>CONTEST PAGE<<<<<<

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

1-point Questions (5 total possible points)

1. What color flip flops did Charlee wear at the start of her newest set update?

2. Who is the site's newest model?

3. Which model posed for a feature set on Wu's Feetlinks in 2009?

4. Name the model who did an outdoor painting set using her feet.

5. Jaylee Austin made her debut on the site stepping in what type of dessert?

2-point Questions (10 total possible points)

6. Which model squirted both baby oil and lotion on her feet, before rubbing them together in the same set?

7. Name the model that was tickled by both twins (Kimmie & Kellie) in a video clip.

8. Cierra's star tattoo can be found on which foot?

9. Which model did a set this year in front of a dam?

10. How many models on the site are listed as having the shoe size of 8?

3-point Questions (15 total possible points)

11. What model did several sets in a pirate themed fantasy suite?

12. What kind of pedicure does Colleen have in her only set on the site thus far?

13. What are the two candy brands featured on Kayleigh's shirts in her two Halloween themed sets?

14. What Baltimore Ravens player's jersey did Cierra wear in the site's Ravens themed set for this year?

15. What kind of stuffed animal does Danielle force between her feet in her most recent set?

4-point Questions (20 total possible points)

16. Which THREE (3) models did NOT debut on the site in 2009?

- Barbie
- Debbie D.
- Briezzy Lane
- Kayleigh
- Kat Noir
- Charlee
- Tiff
- Jaylee Austin

17. How many individual socks (not pairs of socks), does Cierra pull off her feet in the clip, "Lotsa Socks?"

18. What model made her debut wearing a pair of black and white heels while looking through a small chest of coins?

19. What model picked Megan Fox as the celebrity she'd most want to give her a foot massage?

20. Kelsey did a fudge & vanilla popsicle shoot where one of those two flavors (vanilla & chocolate) was rubbed all over her feet, while the other was left to melt nearby. Which flavor was rubbed all over her feet?

5-point Questions (25 total possible points)

21. What model is featured on a wallpaper download that features the slogan, "Ready for Dessert?" and what is that dessert?

22. What color is the inside of Kimmie's purple zipper heels?

23. Which model said she used to give her mom foot rubs all the time when she'd come home from work?

24. What words can be found on the brick Mindee can be seen stepping on in one of her newest sets?

25. What instruction did Cierra give to Patrick in her size tease clip?

25-point Bonus Question

* Which model's feet can be found on my nose in my avatar on all of the 2009 columns?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some damn hard questions.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, from the entries I've had submitted, people seem to be getting most of them correct with a few exceptions.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

There are 9 days left to enter. Have a few entries submitted, so don't lose out on a chance to win some membership time.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links