Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » if this was craigslist how would u write a good profile (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: if this was craigslist how would u write a good profile
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im having second thoughts now about meeting her, the pic she sent was taken with a cell phone looking down at her feet, so it was hard to tell anything about them. What if they are nasty looking? Or smell nasty? hmmm what to do....

BTW I just found this link and thought someone might get a kick out of it..

http://hotchickswithstubbedtoesmakingsexfaces.com/

Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Im having second thoughts now about meeting her",....
bfl75

Are you crazy? Unless it's some dude spoofing you, you have absolutely nothing to lose.
Even if you don't like her feet, it won't kill you to fondle them for a little while. You might just like them: Go for it.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we couldnt meet today because of the snow, schools were canceled and she had to stay home with her son, BUT she did send me a few pics...

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/117649t.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

ok that didnt work, some help please?
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

I think it didnt work because im in the talk section and not the picture section so i will go there and post them if you wanna see!
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i got my first reply to my ad for foot models. i dont own a camera. i want to take picts but with no camera. i rather worship her feet then to take pictures. do i just tell her that i would pay her to worship her feet.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry for bumping this. but i'm thinking of going to craigslist and setting up an add for foot models.

what would be a good way to weed out any bots and how much should i charge???

i was thinking of maybe $75-$100 an hour, but i just wanted to know from you guys what to do.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go for i think that sounds real good

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mtcarmeman2323:
go for i think that sounds real good

i would be posting it in the evansville area, since vincennes doesn't have one. so i don't really know what to expect
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Hate to bump up an old post, but i wanted to share something. I decided a few days ago i was goin to place 2 ads on craigslist. 1 in the casual encounters looking for a girl who wants to have her feet worshipped, and 1 in the tv/film/radio section looking for foot models. for the foot model one, i offered 35 an hour for a photo shoot in a public setting. In 2 days i have had ZERO replies to the foot worship ad, and around 15 for the foot model ad. Out of those 15 around 5 sent me pics od either themselves, their feet, or both on the first email.

Just wanted to share this in case others were wondering how to find someone. Oh yeah, several of these girl are actually hot lol

mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics? Lol
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links