Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » frank the entertainer on vh1

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: frank the entertainer on vh1
soletickler
Board Regular
Member # 26706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soletickler   Email soletickler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
frank the toe sucker from i love new york has his own date show. already one girl will let him suck her toes if he wants. maybe some good foot shots may happen.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never heard of him. Who is he?
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soletickler
Board Regular
Member # 26706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soletickler   Email soletickler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it started with flavor flav "flavor of love" that had a girl called new york that was let go when her mother got on flav's bad side. she got her own show " i love new york" that frank tried for new york's love but was let go when his mother insulted new york's mother. now frank has his own show. look up VH1 and check out thier list of shows.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I happened to see part of that show after reading your post yesterday.

While just like any of us I like to see anything foot -related, I have to say that this guy is such a pathetic douchebag that I don't want to see him be a representative of us foot guys anymore than the perverts and molesters in media stories that get posted around here from time to time.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links