Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Laws Of Attraction (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Laws Of Attraction
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@footman9

"But if shes a temporary speed bump or something to do I don't get too bent around the axle"

Haha..that's a good one. There's really no point in getting too bent out of shape over it especially if she's a "for the time being" type of girl. Agreed.

[Cool]

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris91
Loyal Member
Member # 30100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex-fiance had very sexy feet. Originally I wasn't what I would call, into feet, prior to her I was attracted to a woman's feet, but I never made it my priority to look at them or check them out upon initial contact with a woman.

During my relationship with my ex, I fell in love with not only her, but her entire body. I loved her feet, and the thing that got me attracted to them was when she would wrinkle her soles during the intense moments of sex, that was hot. I used to play with her feet on the couch watching movies, giving her massages, etc...

Now that I no longer have her, it's tough to find a woman to date who has similar-type feet as hers. I know I will never find another woman quite like her body, hair, butt, feet, etc...but I will admit, of the girls I've been on dates with post-ex, none of them really had sexy feet. Some of them did have sexy feet but I wasn't really attracted to them physically as a whole.

So to comment on the original poster, I think feet are just one thing of the entire picture, at least for me. If the girl has a smoking body and then has unattractive feet...well it's no different from an ugly woman having smoking hot feet...I think you have to have the entire package or not.

I'm picky to begin with when it comes to what kind of women I'm attracted to, so having nice feet just adds to the pickiness, but I don't think it's a bad thing at all. We're human, we're men, we know what we want, so why shouldn't we be able to seek out what we want?

Let me also add that if I can't hold a conversation with a woman who has the entire picture of what I am attracted to...there's not much going to happen in the future with that woman.

--------------------
artsoles99 = skype
footfetishdude99 = discord

Posts: 89 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing to talk about if the feet are ugly...I MEAN SHE MAY AS WELL HAVE A PENIS!...I know,i know...I have issues...But i have always had a lot of fun and all of my friends had pretty feet...Why even get yourself into a situation where you fall for a girl with ugly feet..THAT WOULD BE LIKE A CURSE FROM GOD 4 ME...My wife and i were very good friends infact like best friends since i was in the 7th grade...1 day we were riding home from school on the bus and i just had 2 know what her feet looked like...she had on some yellow flats and there was a Little toe clevage showing...I couldnt take it so i just ripped her shoe off of her foot and i knew at that moment that i was gonna marry her...That was 1986...She already had everything else that mattered...Cute,Smart,great looking mom, and a good structured family life but....i had 2 see those feet...THEY WERE AND ARE STILL BEAUTIFUL!!And we're still together...And Im still with her and still happy!...ASK TO SEE THE FEET EARLY..DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR HERS IF ITS REALLY IMPORTANT 2 U....

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Chris91

"So to comment on the original poster, I think feet are just one thing of the entire picture, at least for me. If the girl has a smoking body and then has unattractive feet...well it's no different from an ugly woman having smoking hot feet...I think you have to have the entire package or not."

That's a good point Chris...having the whole package definitely is key...

@Bondo

"Hopefully you can have it all: looks, personality, and nice feet. Based on the title of this thread and the philosophy of the Laws of Attraction (which I firmly believe in), attract into your life a woman who has all of the things you want."

Yes, excellent point. A lot of the times I feel like you attract certain people into your life based off of the energy that you put out! Sort of like the old adage "misery loves company".

If you put out the wrong vibe then you will get the wrong people.

Something with feet I feel like. If I already know what I like, what I want, what turns me on, etc. then why not look for that, attract that, be patient, and see results!

@Detroit

"ASK TO SEE THE FEET EARLY..DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR HERS IF ITS REALLY IMPORTANT 2 U...."

Yes I'm the same way!! Get it over with early. That way you don't get in deep with the girl and end up getting crushed in the end!

I feel like I'm more willing to compensate and give a little slack on other parts of the girls body. BUT I WILL NOT COMPENSATE ON THE FEET!!!!!

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links