Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Good bye

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good bye
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the second time my post has been removed. Apparently - freedom of expression does not apply here.

Every time I post pics of women who do not fit the white Barbie mold somebody gets upset. The first time it was Hal. I'm assuming he's the one who removed both posts - but frankly I do not give a fuck who it was. I'm just fed up with the white supremacist attitude I see permeating this site.

Good night and good fuck.

Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fluke
Loyal Member
Member # 28310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fluke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bye
Posts: 76 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Later dude.
Have fun at the anger management class.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you sure? I post a ton of interracial stuff all the time and have never been bothered. Have you asked anyone why? Before you jump, take a look. If you prefer, I can ask for you.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see other threads of yours that contain non-barbie type pictures and those threads are still up.

Maybe the 2 threads you are talking about were deleted for a different reason?

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whenever you post boards about "Opinions on Ethnic Feet," or some other similar topic, it usually never ends well. lynard, you're not being purposly targeted, it's just that those posts end up bringing some major heat. Enough to ban members because of comments. Most of the time, they always end bad and just a bunch of arguments break out. Not worth it. Regardless of what I say, take it or leave it. If you want to leave over that, so be it.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catafal
Loyal Member
Member # 23681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catafal   Email catafal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What kind of pics they were?
Posts: 77 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I have no idea what he's talking about.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd sleep on it Lynard. Even if what you're saying is true (and I'd consider what Patrick and Dave888 are saying), you shouldn't let it run you off. I've learned from experience that this forum is no different than the real world, and you will find people intolerant or insensitive to your particular tastes or ethnic preference if you know what I mean. But I bet there are a whole bunch of people on here who aren't like that, and appreciate the diversity that you represent and bring to the board. Ignore the rest of 'em, and keep it movin'. That's what they'll really hate.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nobody is suppressing anyone's freedom of speech. All of the MODs have great judgment. None of them are racist. A lot of them shoot models of various ethnicities. If your post was deleted then it was for good reason. I'm sure of that.

If your post was deleted then it was because it was proabably headed down a precarious path and not related towards a specific race or ethnicity.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links