Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Nylons - Yes or No (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Nylons - Yes or No
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yummytootsies:
Only if they come off. A pure foot fetishist likes bare feet. If you only like feet when they're covered with nylons, then you have a nylon fetish imo.

that is true to a certain extent. but..... you do have to consider it as a sub-fetish from foot fetishism. i don't have a sock fetish because i like socks, its because they are part of feet and they smell mighty fine when they're FUNKY! haha

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like barefeet much more than nyloned feet. So I am going to say no.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
I am surely in the minority, but nylons must be involved. Bare do nothing for me.

Wow. That's like the polar opposite of me.
For me, nylons and/or shoes do absolutely nothing. A picture of a girl having sex in a really hot scene, with hot feet that are in high-heeled shoes (or nylons) does nothing for me.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Beautifulfeetonline.com:
like saying your into bondage, but not into rope. I dunno. People are weird.

Are you kidding?

FEET are about FEET. One need not be into what covers feet in order to be into feet.

It is most definitely not like saying you're into bondage but not rope.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nylons do nothing for me, I want feet bare!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like a few other people have said, if they're coming off later, a resounding yes. If they are staying on, no. If I couldn't have the bare feet later I would consider it to be a tease, but having them on is a good way to start because of the smell.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well... as a hose fan... i would be remiss not to comment.

I have great respect and appreciation for the bare foot. but... i like a lot of things.

a car guy has his preferences, but he can't say that base model or top tier model is so much better than the other. you need the base model to build up to top tier in a given line of cars.

same analogy is how I view feet. you can't have all the variety you have without the foot. from there, the rest is additions on top of the base model. (the value of these add-ons depends on the person.)

some feet (few) i rather see them bare. because the shape the toes the works looks hotter bare for me. the vast majority though look hottest with hose (sheer preferred). and some feet i'd never pay much mind bare i'd look at and even appreciate with hose on.

pumps without hose is like sacriledge to me! (and i'm fine with those who disagree with me)

the reverse picture can be painted.. base model is a hosed foot, and the upgrade is bare (for those who may not like my initial analogy)

all the variations could not exist without the foot however.

Wu's is a foot site, you're going to have more folks who don't like hose than do. more who rather no shoes than shoes.

on a shoe site, you'll see differently. other sites focusing more on sub-fetishes.

i personally appreciate a wide variety of things and Wu's has greatly extended my views. but i still prefer hosed peds at all opportunities if i can find that.. and when the fun heats up.. hose sets the foreplay.. and when they come off.. the main course comes into play! (the later the hose comes off, the happier i am.. wifey is the opposite.. the sooner it comes off the happier)

(yeah.. i've experienced rough hose before.. but the vast majority are smooth and nice to the touch)

RPM

p.s. my love of hosed peds allows me to appreciate hose in situations most would find not agreeable (example.. flipflops and hose.. not my fav, but can be really appreciated where most can't fanthom it)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disconnected_247
Board Regular
Member # 27161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Disconnected_247   Email Disconnected_247   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I've said it in other threads like this, but I LOVE nylons. Unfortunately I live in a place where women only wear them to work and to church, so seeing them is a real treat for me.

quote:
my love of hosed peds allows me to appreciate hose in situations most would find not agreeable (example.. flipflops and hose.. not my fav, but can be really appreciated where most can't fanthom it)
Same here. I absolutely love it when chicks wear hose with sneakers or flip flops. LOVE IT. Its too bad chicks here seem to be so against them. From what I've seen women over in certain parts of Europe wear them like socks.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"wear them like socks" i have a friend who much prefers to wear hose instead socks any day any time. recently she moved to Fl and said that her biggest downer was giving up her hose in the summer due to the heat. she loves hose that much! (now, that is awesome in my book!). any footwear that's closed, she wears hose!

i do agree. hose and sneakers looks real sexy (saw lots of that today while i was out, a rarety, but one really appreciated)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I like to mix it up. If the mood strikes her, and my partner wants to throw on some nylons that's just fine with me.

Gotta have some variety y'know? Fishnets are also nice once in awhile, more as an aesthetic than function if you get my drift.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to not like nylons at all. Maybe that's from my childhood of associating them with old ladies lol. But now I don't mind them so much. Still I think bare feet look better in heels and such. Plus then all you have to take off is the shoes [Tongue]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
100% yes to nylons, but they must be sheer...there's nothing sexier than seeing pedicured toes wrapped in sheer, see-through nylons.....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesnhoselover
Board Regular
Member # 27183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesnhoselover   Email toesnhoselover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely nylons
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nylons...YES!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only like fishnets, but they make my mouth very dry when I have my wife poke her toes through them and I suck her toes. But I prefer bare feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links