Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » An act of cruelty and barbarism (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: An act of cruelty and barbarism
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys I found this on the web 2 nights ago and was quite horrified to view it and contemplate that this stuff happens.

It was a series of pictures of a girl in China who literally ripped apart 2 little chiks with her toes. She strangled them by clentching her toes around their necks and then squashed them with her heel. Finally she picked their life less bodies up again with her toes and 'smiled' for the camera.

How could anybody be aroused by this or think that this is acceptable??... [Mad]

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree thats terrible and it is digusting.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only in China! That's fuckin retarded. I guess there's no humane society there. [Mad] [Puke] [Violent]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yummytootsies
Board Regular
Member # 32468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yummytootsies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's another one with a cat being smashed under a Chinese female's heels. I am not aroused by this, and I find it saddening, but you can't be so quick to label anyone because of your biased perception. Being raised in a different environment gives you a different set of morals and ideals. Opinions of a majority aren't fact. You would call them cruel for doing this, and she might call you ignorant because the lives of animals are expendable. Neither of you are correct, and the answer is not humanly conceivable.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yummytootsies:
You would call them cruel for doing this, and she might call you ignorant because the lives of animals are expendable. Neither of you are correct, and the answer is not humanly conceivable.

Mind=Blown
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is beyond barbaric. That woman should be run over with a steam roller so she knows how it feels.

That really pisses me off. I'd shoot that dumb bitch in the head if I saw her doing that. And Im no animal right activist or anything.

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There's another one with a cat being smashed under a Chinese female's heels.
Just seen it,its the same bitch...

quote:
but you can't be so quick to label anyone because of your biased perception. Being raised in a different environment gives you a different set of morals and ideals. Opinions of a majority aren't fact. You would call them cruel for doing this, and she might call you ignorant because the lives of animals are expendable. Neither of you are correct, and the answer is not humanly conceivable.
Rubbish. Murder of innocents as an example is morally abhorrent and repugnanet exculsive of society and level of upbringing. Thats why it is outlawed in almost every solciety. Viscously killing a helpless animal in such a sadistic way cannot be accepted or tolerated. Such conduct must be prevented and punished.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes the insanity of this world is almost too much to bear. Was she doing this for her 15 minutes of fame? No excuse for it.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3DDRevolution
Board Regular
Member # 33714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3DDRevolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
quote:
There's another one with a cat being smashed under a Chinese female's heels.
Just seen it,its the same bitch...

quote:
but you can't be so quick to label anyone because of your biased perception. Being raised in a different environment gives you a different set of morals and ideals. Opinions of a majority aren't fact. You would call them cruel for doing this, and she might call you ignorant because the lives of animals are expendable. Neither of you are correct, and the answer is not humanly conceivable.
Rubbish. Murder of innocents as an example is morally abhorrent and repugnanet exculsive of society and level of upbringing. Thats why it is outlawed in almost every solciety. Viscously killing a helpless animal in such a sadistic way cannot be accepted or tolerated. Such conduct must be prevented and punished.

I agree. I don't care what environment you're raised in, killing helpless animals, especially in such a sick sadistic way, is totally fucked. This bitch needs to be ripped limb from limb for doing shit like that.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think killing the animals was wrong. umm.. hello? hamburgers, fried chicken, bacon, and leather. what i do take offense at is that the reason for their demise if for sexual pleasure.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
That is beyond barbaric. That woman should be run over with a steam roller so she knows how it feels.

That really pisses me off. I'd shoot that dumb bitch in the head if I saw her doing that. And Im no animal right activist or anything.

Whoa. Some of you people need to take it easy. It was a baby chick, not a human baby of any sort? You want to kill someone because they killed a chick? Riiiiiight. Well I hope next time you eat chicken, please either blow your head off with a shotgun or run across a busy highway. Come on now people, who cares, everyone has their own sexual desires, ours is feet and some others are hardcore crushing. Who are you to judge?
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oppressus:
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:

Whoa. Some of you people need to take it easy. It was a baby chick, not a human baby of any sort? You want to kill someone because they killed a chick? Riiiiiight. Well I hope next time you eat chicken, please either blow your head off with a shotgun or run across a busy highway. Come on now people, who cares, everyone has their own sexual desires, ours is feet and some others are hardcore crushing. Who are you to judge?
Assuming you buy the right meat, the animals are humanely killed. That's the difference in the majority's mind. I'm...well if I was president/king/Prime Minister/whatever I would make killing the chicks like that illegal, but I'm not amazingly moved by it like many here...it's just poor taste really...

And, Opressus, what you said, if you wish to not be labelled a hypocrite would mean you see no problem with paedophillia (Who cares? Everyone has sexual desires; ours is feet, some people's is children...)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What fucking websites do you guys hit up for this shit??
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yummytootsies
Board Regular
Member # 32468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yummytootsies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:

quote:
Rubbish. Murder of innocents as an example is morally abhorrent and repugnanet exculsive of society and level of upbringing. Thats why it is outlawed in almost every solciety. Viscously killing a helpless animal in such a sadistic way cannot be accepted or tolerated. Such conduct must be prevented and punished. [/QB]
Believe what you want, but I suggest you refrain from seeing/calling other people's views as rubbish. As i said before, "Opinions of a majority aren't fact." Society is an illusion created to justify the actions, and dictate the standards of commoners. Humans do not have the capacity to be the arbiter of right vs wrong. All we have are assumptions built out of fear mongering. The only time any human should have the to right to "prevent and punish" is when the attack is personal. Singularity is the only cure for ignorance.

[ January 12, 2010, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: yummytootsies ]

Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's some really SICK F*CKS in this world and I am dissappointed to hear about this type of news any time it comes up. Those sick F*CKS need to just die or maybe volunteer themselves for these feet mutilations. It is beyond reprehensible!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links