Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » STD from footjob?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STD from footjob?
BODIEFROMTHEWIRE
Board Regular
Member # 4415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BODIEFROMTHEWIRE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know its totally random but i always wondered from a hobbyist perspective who visits massage parlours or like tyler who just happens to be in the right place at the right time hehe. anyone think its possible to catch anything besides athletes foot when getting an fj?

--------------------
Knowledge is power...

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, FJ's can bring you herpes, warts, and even aids if ur not careful.

best to just bag it up at all times fellas. and this isn't just from female strangers. one's own wife or girlfriend can pick up nasties from walking in grimey settings (even grimey shoes).

perhaps it's safest to just wash the feet really clean, but then us sniffers and lickers might be deprived of some of the best parts.

it's hard to say really, but life is a risk so we must conjure a level of balance between pleasure and precaution. be warned

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, contrary to Tyler, but I'd doubt it, mate. assuming your not using AIDs-jizz as a lubricant, you should be fine [Wink]

Plus I'd bet VERY few guys get footjobs from YOUR massage parlour [Smile]

Enjoy!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol! Footjobs are the safest way to be disease free. Believe it or not. The only way you can catch herpes or warts is from direct contact during a breakout during sex. If somebody with herpes sits their bare ass on the toilet seat and you use it after them. You still can't catch it because the disease can't live outside on an object. Only direct contact.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus Christ, it is no longer a mystery to me why diseases continue to spread, when misinformation abounds so liberally!

It is NOT true that "the only way you can catch herpes or warts is from direct contact during a breakout during sex."

That is OLD INFORMATION.

They have now established that herpes can be and is spread when there IS NOT a visible sore. In fact, by the time a sore presents itself, the virus has come up along the nerve pathways and has been at the site of the skin for a while and is already on its way in retreat. That's why they don't really bother swabbing a sore to test for the infection: it can actually lead to false negatives.

So as much as I would love to believe it, you are NOT safe from getting herpes just because there's no sore present. Honestly, do you think that everyone who catches herpes did so because they had sex in spite of visible sores?! NO! It makes far more sense to believe that it was in spite of not seeing a sore that they got it. Who, after all, would say, "Hey, look, a sore! Let's fuck anyway!"?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athlete's Crotch

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
So as much as I would love to believe it, you are NOT safe from getting herpes just because there's no sore present.

I don't believe that is what flash said. Flash said 'during an outbreak' and you can be experiencing an outbreak without visible sores. I do not think there was any incorrect information in flash's statement. Just a misunderstanding in interpretation.

[ January 13, 2010, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: mmmtoes ]

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BODIEFROMTHEWIRE
Board Regular
Member # 4415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BODIEFROMTHEWIRE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still think its not possible or atleast 99.9% not while gettin a footjob i just wanted to ask the fj gods lol... no need to get rowdy in here boys just was trying to see whats up, and i really do think noone else got a fj from this chick she was very funny about it too not like the other ladies ive seen who are all cool

--------------------
Knowledge is power...

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as long as yo partner or you aint got nothin dont worry about it.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well get the footjob then go get tested and find out...but make sure you get a blood test for herpes so you can get an accurate reading...everything else is a piss test...
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who knows these days? Unless you are in a monogamous relationship it's best to play it safe.

I don't THINK it's possible, but I am no medical expert. I suppose anything can happen out there.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless some dudes juice (eww fuck.) is still on her feet, then no. No way in hell.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman132
Major Player
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman132   Email footman132   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got tinier on my balls from a footjob I had to rub tinier cream on my balls for a week
Posts: 112 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have no idea.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links