Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » marrying for feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: marrying for feet
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S. It'll also help if she's RICH. [Big Grin]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats the book?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Ok to clarify, I just read a book about a guy who married a woman for her feet. Later on, his woman's feet turned all nasty and then he had to get a mistress to get his "feet thing on". His woman found out and killed him later on. Fictional story. I was just wondering if anyone would pick a girl with gorgeous feet over another girl who was a better match personality-wise with nasty feet. I'm not married yet, and I would not choose to marry a girl just for her pretty feet. However, I don't think I could marry a girl with super ugly feet either.

That sounds like a fun read. What's the title? I want to check it out.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Does anyone here know anyone who married a certain girl just because her feet were so fine? I mean it's kinda sad to marry someone for their feet if their personality and charisma is not up to your standard but their feet are.

Never been married....but I've dated someone (exclusively) for quite awhile, just because she had long legs & big feet! (Guess that makes me "Shallow Hal", right?) Our relationship lasted less than a year. [Cry]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
although looks (including feet) might be one of the first things that attracts you to a woman, but you better make sure it's one of the last reasons you stay with her. you really need to take into account that anything superficial like great tits, a nice ass, or her feet could and probably will fade and if you want a relationship that will last, it better be based on something deeper.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't agree that a woman's feet would "deteriorate" after a few years. My girlfriend is 48, and she has awesome feet! Of course, she takes care of them because she knows I love them.
But to answer the question, I wouldn't marry a woman only because of her feet, and I don't think I wouldn't marry one because I didn't like her feet.
If she didn't allow me access to her feet, that would be a different matter, though!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
expressions
Loyal Member
Member # 25223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for expressions   Author's Homepage   Email expressions   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure would like to know the name of the book. I had a friend that would make up stuff and say he read it in this book. It just sounds like a funny scenario.

I've definitely dated women whose looks and/or attitude weren't up to my standards but their feet were so I worked with that. After the thrill of their feet wore off we had better have something else there or it was off. More times than not it ended fast. Marriage is a totally different scenario though.

--------------------
Luvinfeet
http://clips4sale.com/store/5619

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe me people marry for all kinds of reasons and love ain't always one of em. Sounds crazy but when you get down to the reality of it, love is not the basis of all marraiges or relationships for that matter. Sad as it may be, it is true.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links