Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sharing stories

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sharing stories
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys and gals! I have this short but funny story to share with you. ok, i have these cuban friends at work marcia and louis who are married, well last week i told her how much i like to smell women's shoes in spanish like i usually do lol. And tuesday last week she decided rest her feet in a chair in the break room and i come in and sit down next to her and she knows i have a foot fetish because i have told and even massaged her feet a few times but anyway she asks me which shoe do i want to take off and in my mind im like wow lol. And i go for the left (my fav) and she asks me to smell the shoe and i do and it had a moist scent and i tell her it doesn't stink and i like it lol.i massager her foot for a while and another associate, malachi who is known for putting people on blast esp me lol and says to marcia "feet smelly" and she says "no,my feet no smell" and then she commands me to smell her foot twice because i hesitated because there were other people in the room. In my head i say fuck it I may not get another chance like this again so I go for it and take a good whiff which had the same scent as her shoe but slightly stronger and she mashes her foot in my face while lauging and smiling(which i loved) lol.Malachi says "that's a true foot dude right there". Now i was nervous but luckily most of the others were too busy playing cards to care whew!....man, that morning was the best lol [Bow Down] . so do u guys have any stories to share?

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump lol

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links