Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Damnedset thing--My neighbor is cool! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Damnedset thing--My neighbor is cool!
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This just happened. I can't hardly think straight to write but it's best to do this while it's fresh in the head.
My elderly neighbor's divorced daughter knocks on my door and ask if I would look at her car because her father, my old ass neighbor always sees me with my head under the hood of my trucks.
She says her car will start sometimes and sometimes not. I look at her car and grunt a little laugh as it is the exact same Buick POS that my sister has and it's even the same shitty metallic tan color as my sister's car. That's why I laughed. She smiles and says "Don't laugh at my car!" I was about to explain but didn't. I just said "Sorry", and smiled back at her. She was wearing a black wool overcoat, and black slacks and black pumps. I said I will get my jacket and to please come in. She stood inside my door amongst all of the shoes and boots as I grabbed my running shoes and a coat.
I already knew what was wrong with her car, it was a Buick. Actually it was the fuel sending pump, or lift pump. I had put about 3 on my sister's car until I finally made her by a Holley Blue from Summit in Ohio. The factory pump is a piece of crap and the Holley is a racing pump and total overkill for a passenger car, however it's been about 2 years since I've been under my sister's hood. Thank God.

Anyway we get to talking and she says she will pay for the parts "if I can fix it" and she will pay me, too. At this I chuckel again and she smiles at me again and ask "what's so funny?" I tell her her dad is my neighbor and she doesent have to pay me and that I already know what's wrong with her car. "You do?"
"Yep" I said. She continues to blow BS at me and stroking my ego. We reach her car across the street and I have her crank it over for an instant but to leave the key in the run position so I can listen to the pump run.
Nothing. I am a genius. (It used to be her dad's car). To make myself look even cooler I had a 10mm wrench and some pliers in my pocket and had the pump unbolted and unplugged and the fuel lines off while she was still getting back out of her car. I think she was texting someone. while I worked. She is a medium height brunette with long hair, a round butt and nice legs and a pretty face. Fake tan, small C cups...etc. Cute. I said "I'll be right back. I'll knock on your Dad's door when I'm done. Give me about 15 minutes." She said "I'll go back over with you if it's okay."
"I would'nt want you to be bored." I said. "I'm fine. I need to learn more about my car anyway, right?"
You ain't gonna work on it yourself, are you?" Now I was teasing her. She smiled again (that fake smile women do) and said "I will if you help me." She said as I laughed out loud this time. She said "I would!" I said "Yeah, right, As long as I do all the work, huh?" She laughs at this and it goes back and forth, as we warm up to each other. As luck, her luck, let's call her Angie. As Angie's luck would have it, I had a nearly new Holley Blue Racing pump I had tried to pump diesel through to my Dodge pick up, but only got 8 psi on the gauge, so I took it off and put it in my garage.

Okay, now that the sory is set up, that's it for the boring part. Here we go.

As I walked back into my house, I went inside to pee, but Angie followed me in. Now I have new carpet in my family room from the Depot, so as a habit I kicked off my running shoes at the garge door. Angie sees me do this and asks, "Should I take off my shoes too?"
Now normally this is kind of an opening for us, right men? But I had TO PEE. And I really did'nt want to see some more hot feet I could'nt touch. I wasn't in the mood for rejection or fantasy or anything. So on my way to the bathroom I threw over my shoulder "Hell no! Please don't take your shoes off. You might not get them back!"
Angie din't her the "You might not get them back part 'cause I was already in the bathroom. but she heard the rest.
I came out of the bathroom to a hurt looking Angie as she said "My feet not good enough for your new carpet?" and gave me a pouty face. I said ".....What?" and she repeated herself. I looked completley lost and asked her "What do you think I said?" She said "You said Hell no don't take off your shoes!"
I looked at her and she stared back at me. It was really uncomfortable until I smiled and asked if she heard the rest. She said no and I told her if you take off those pretty pumps you may not get them back. She said to me WITHOUT MISSING A BEAT, " Oh God, you like these? These you can have."
I almost fell out of the chair I was using as I looked up at her. I asked "How did you know I like...." The word 'Like'was as far as I got when she said "Women's shoes? You've been staring at my feet ever since I came over here."
I told her "I'm so sorry, I can't help it, I..." She interupted me and said "My boyfriend in high school had a shoe fetish, totally turned me on. His thing was flip flops. I loved to tease him." She beamed down at me as my mouth hung open. I finally manged to say, "I don't like shoes, I have a nylon foot thing. Had it my whole life"
Again, she said without the slightest bit of hesitation, "I'm wearing nylons"
I looked up at her again as I finished putting on my running shoes and she was popping a nylon heel out of her pumps. I said to her "Yeah, I know you are" What I said next just came right out. At my age I have a LOW threshhold for bullshit. I asked Angie "Can a have a sniff?" And for the third time there was NO pause or insecurity or anything. She said "Of course, your fixing my car, the LEAST thing I could do for you is to let you smell my feet!" I looked at her face and said "I love you!" And we both laughed. I asked her if I could take a couple pics for the men at Wu's if I didn't put your face in the and she said sure.

The pictures are over in the picture forums in a thread called 'Angies Stocking Feet'

Angie sits her sexy ass on my couch and crosses her legs as we chat and I snap a couple pics. She does the heel pop and the dangle, this woman is a pro! She knows all the moves! Finally one pump drops to the floor and Angie spreads her toes and puts that tasty size 8 right under my nose and kept it there! It was awesome! That girl let me sniff away! I took those long, deep breaths, too. Angie was breathing heavy as she rubbed her nylon sole all over my face. My God, her feet smelled delicious. my dick got all hard and ol'e Angie was breathing through her parted lips and her eyelids looked heavy. I had her rolling all over the floor as I tickled her a little bit. Her laughter was perfect. We sniffed nylon feet for about a half hour and we became nervous her dad would come over to see what was taking so goddam long with her dead car in his driveway. Angie straightened herself up and took my cellphone and called herself so I would have her number. She said I could take all the pics I wanted. Soon I will get some more of her pretty size 8's.

That was awesome!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toronto_dude
Major Player
Member # 15523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toronto_dude   Email toronto_dude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you come by Toronto anytime, I'm buying you a beer sir.
Posts: 150 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its official. Your the man

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toronto_dude:
If you come by Toronto anytime, I'm buying you a beer sir.

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that story is the bomb!!!!
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a lucky man. The closest I've had to this was 8 years ago (I was 17). I was at a friends house and her friends needed a ride somewhere. All 3 of them were were really attractive and my age (17-19). It was summer so of course, they were all wearing flip flops. I couldn't help but keep glancing at all of their feet. They all had really smooth and soft looking feet. When we all got in the car, one of the girls asked me how much I wanted for giving them a ride. I said they've all paid me already, and then I laughed. She started to ask what I meant and one of the other girls said "He's one of them." The first girl asked "One of what?" and I openly admitted to my fetish. They all laughed a little and asked if I liked their feet. I told them I've been staring at them for a while now and this isn't the first time. They laughed a little more. My car had things in the back seat so two girls were in the front with me and one was in the back in the middle of the seat. While I was driving, the two in the front put their bare feet on the dashboard and the one in the back put her feet in between the front seats near the Emergency Brake. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera on me and they were in a hurry so I was unable to indulge but the dash did have a pleasant odor for the next couple hours. Since then, I have yet to hear from them.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story! Going to check the pics now...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW DUDE!!!! DAAAAAMN!!!!! PLAYED TO PERFECTION BRO!!!

Good read too...

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. Good writer.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your a real lucky guy. i wish i could have been in your shoes.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't it always the best when you don't expect something and you come out with a "diamond," so to speak. Even better that it just wasn't that she knew you liked her feet, that you loved smelling them too. That's always bonus points.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes it justworks out and is great!!!!! Congrats

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah!! Thanks, men. It was nice getting a girl that one of 'us' had broke in already. I did'nt even imagine that was ever a possibility. The scope of foot sexuality just continues to broaden thanks to guys like us, Wu and sites like YouTube, etc.

Iv'e always had to 'train' my dates to some extent or another. PITA. Being with Angie was easier than falling down. It was nice for a change.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this one one Phuckin AWESOME storey...and the pics...her feet look amazing. Would love to see them bare though [Smile] . You're one lucky SOB!!!!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's fucking awesome. [Cheers]

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links