Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » using the site plentyoffish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: using the site plentyoffish
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have an account with plentyoffish and i have been thinking about putting in my profile that im looking for ladies with sexy feet. but what would be good to put into my profile to get the ladies who like a guy with the fetish to to reply. i have seen on here some people have mentioned about plentyoffish. so any advice what to put into a profile and if any person has had luck with plentyoffish to getting girls who like there feet worshipped or ladies tell your experiences about plentyoffish about the foot guys.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMHO just getting a date with an attractive girl isn't easy. Hooking up with a dominant chic that wants guys to lick her feet......very unlikely bro. It's free so set up a profile. Talk to chics. Meet up. Then talk about the foot stuff. Unless of course you're paying her then be up front.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try a line like, I admire women who take care of themselves from the top of their pretty head down to the tips of their sexy toes! It implies liking feet in a slightly more subtle way, and shows that you appreciate the whole woman, not just a particular sexy part of her! GOOD LUCK! DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good advice i will try that line. thank you both for your advice

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know someone who used that sight. Got a response from someone who came to his house a couple of times, got drunk and threw up both. needless to say he didn't have any more dates with her.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

that would totally suck to have somebody come to your house and throw up.

--------------------
matthew smith

SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mtcarmeman2323:
that would totally suck to have somebody come to your house and throw up.

Twice, no less.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just tell her you're a charming guy and you know how to give a good foot massage. also, my favorite is to lick and sniff women's feet.

might want to hold off on that a bit, but you get my jist.

keep your profile interesting and exciting. women love that type of guy. also, if you like feet make sure to let her know that her feet will be pampered from top to bottom.

even women who don't have a particular interest in our fetish tend to be suckers for a nice relaxing massage. just don't come off creepy and some of these girls may very well end up beating a path to your door.

then all you'll have to do is prioritize the hottest ones [Wink]

keep us posted on your success. this site seems to be a foot haven lately and it's like i've even recommended to foot guys in the past: "there's plenty of fish in the sea"

so basically don't settle for just a woman with nice feet or ONLY a nice personality. peruse the sea of women and get the one who has a bunch of traits you like, NOT JUST nice feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah I told him he might want to rethink her visiting again ya know?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

thanks for all your advice. very helpful. yeah i have to update or redo my profile to make it better.

--------------------
matthew smith

DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive had profiles on that site for about 4 years. Ive met 4 or 5 women for footplay from that site, so i reckon its worth a go!!
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

with all the advice it makes me more confident to try lol.

--------------------
matthew smith

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links