Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Question
GooeyFeet69
Major Player
Member # 30750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GooeyFeet69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do my posts get deleted when they contain questions on where Shelley has gone? I believe this is uncalled for!!!

--------------------
http://www.angryduck.com/6888/freaky-tongue/

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would someone answer it so that way we can end the suspense...instead of just deleting the threads.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GooeyFeet69
Major Player
Member # 30750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GooeyFeet69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow the post has been up for almost a full day now, impressive, but still no answers

--------------------

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you might wanna private message one of the mods..that's what i would have done from the start.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These questions have been posted so many times, they're probably pushing down other posts the people actually want to read (no offense to you in any manner).

Honestly, if people are that curious, why don't you just email her and ask her yourself? Don't take up space on the board asking members who very likely don't know.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

but thats the thing, there has been threads on it before(i searched) and they have been deleted...
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's your avatar....lose the dick in our faces.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GooeyFeet69
Major Player
Member # 30750

no its not the avatar because i posted the question before i had it. and i can take up the space and ask people if i want sorry to rain on your parade matrix, how bout ya troll some more

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Matrix wasn't trolling dude. It's clearly a dildo soleman.

So out of the legion of fans that she has here at Wu's not ONE person can answer why she has stopped posting?? I find that strange...

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although it IS a very select group of people that know this, maybe it's just some people don't have the balls to say it, well here we go...
*Inhales deeply*

Shelley: saying things about other foot models/ people that leave negative or constructive posts on her pics/ people that just don't take her fancy on that chat room we have.

Two of whom being Athena, Mommie and Jillian - some guys too.

She made a slew of accounts to leave positive comments on her posts and negative comments on those she didn't like.

KFCC, guy90 and others I can't really think of.

No evidence of her having a husband (pictures or attitude-wise -- she cammed with her small selection of fans). She then said on chat something to the effect of "I'm Shelley's husband; Shelley doesn't know about me posing her stuff on the internet, I just wanted the world to know how beautiful (lol) she is...[etc]" Then when someone mentioned that she wrote names on her feet and videos...she kinda ran away.

She pissed off lots of people in chat with her whining about people's friends, so someone collected evidence of all this (IP addresses the same, hateful comments etc) sent it to Wu, exposing her, resulting in the deletion of her "page" in the BHE section and I suppose she's just too embarrassed, narcissistic and egotistical to post again. She's not been banned.

*Exhales deeply*

By the way: all fact, I trust my sources; one of which being my girlfriend.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
So out of the legion of fans that she has here at Wu's not ONE person can answer why she has stopped posting?? I find that strange...

Read my post...not so much a legion as you may think...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Andy-Laa hadn't been able to catch any of those posts to see what had happened.

Cheers [Cheers]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

You Andy Laa sir deserve a beer. Why not one single person could answer this til now was driving me crazy.

And yes, the "legion" has fallen... [Smile]

GooeyFeet69
Major Player
Member # 30750

thank you Andy Laa for the answer to our question, makes me not care about her anymore either, sounds like a loon

--------------------

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, that's just fucked up. She was my type of woman, redhead with a sexy body and sexy feet and toes, a RARE combination. It just goes to show you that no matter how good you look you could possibly have some loose screws in the head. But damn, WHY did it have to be Shelly? I still just can't picture her doing all of that dumb shit, but evidently it's true.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links