Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Work related foot encounters

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Work related foot encounters
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little background, I work for a data company that caters to small-medium sized business. The job involves anything from running Cat5 cable to installing routers/switches etc.

So one day I get an order to run a bunch of data wire and install a router for a doctors office/spa. Normally running wire is the worst part of the job but occasionally it has some perks.

I'd been running wire at this place for about 3 days (place hadn't opened up yet) and on the grand opening the new secretary shows up for her first day on the job. At that point the dirty work was done and all that was left was to install the router. Long story short the Dr. leaves and requests 2 more data lines to be ran to the front desk that just came in.

The secretary stands about 5'2", dirty blond, slim and has on jeans with heels, the kind of jeans that cover the entire shoe and hover just above the ground w/o touching. I happened to notice that she squatted down at one point to pick up something and I realized her heels were the kind that only covered the toes, the rest of the "shell" of the shoe was gone like these
[img]http://www.shoebunny.com/images/casadei/casadei_heels_natasa_bekvalac.jpg[/img]
except the toes were covered.

Fast forward to the good part, I'm down on the ground wiring up data jacks positioned the hollowed out area under the desk while she's sitting down in the chair, moved back just enough to let me in the do my job with her legs crossed and feet right by my face and because her legs are crossed the jeans are hiked up enough to provide a full view.

So I'm making small talk to completely distract her from realizing her feet are almost in my face so that she doesn't get self conscious about it and pull them away real fast. Most people would think, oops sorry, my feet are in your face but she seemed completely oblivious to the fact which worked out in my favor.

So I keep SLOWLY inching my face closer and closer being as discreet and distracting as possible to lean in for a sniff, even though the toes were covered, I was SO close. She never once moved her feet and I couldn't stay down there forever so I finished and left.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how good of a smell where her feet.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, got pulled away before I could finish.

So I'm down on the ground underneath the desk and she's got her left leg crossed over her right leg and I'm sitting to her right so that I'm facing the inside of her left foot with arch and heel right next to my face.

The shoes don't provide much "foot coverage" so they're dangling providing quite a bit of sole exposure but unfortunately the toes/ball are covered so as I inch my way closer I'm not really getting any scent at all. Plus it's first thing in the a.m. so she probably just got out of the shower and lotioned them up.

I couldn't believe that it never occurred to her that she had her feet about an inch away from touching my face, so I just kept the conversation revolving around her and the more she talked about herself the more she was completely distracted from what my alterior motive was. I was so close I was about to just "accidentally" brush my face up against her foot to see if she'd actually pull away or if this was what I thought it really was but I played it cool and just enjoyed the view.

It started getting to the point where I couldn't stall any longer and it just appeared that I was on the floor talking to her rather than working, so since she didn't make a move (both of us were married anyway so nothing would've come about it) I decided to just leave on a high note and "think about it later".

This is one of the aspects I enjoy most about foot sightings or encounters is when they're completely random and unexpected. When I get online, I know I'm going to be seeing some feet but when the feet come looking for me I get a high from it.

Anyone else have a work related out-of-the-ordinary foot related encounter, and I don't mean stealing shoes but rather real interaction that was completely unexpected from the type of work you do?

quote:
Originally posted by mtcarmeman2323:
how good of a smell where her feet.

I wish I could've gotten something but I got nothing. Plus the toes were covered so the "sweet spot" was made unavailable for aromatics.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that would suck not to get a peek at her toes or not get a smell of them. it would have been cool if she let you see her feet and to smell them.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story! I hope you enjoyed the view. I agree that they probably didn't have much of a scent that early in the morning.

[Cry]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links