Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what are some good titles to some foot fetish dvds

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what are some good titles to some foot fetish dvds
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when you go to the naughty store to buy some foot fetish dvds what are some good titles to look for as far as like foot smelling dvds. and at the naughty store has anybody asked the girl who works there if its a female or if its a male has anyone asked if they had any dvds of foot worship and what was there responds of you asking them even know you asked them for you help.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mtcarmeman2323:
and what was there responds of you asking them

i would also love to hear about anyone who has asked the cashier clerk when she happens to be female. i also would like to know how the girl immediately looks at you when you ask the question. this will be interesting, please share ASAP! and if you have not already done this in the past, please go to your nearest naughty store and ask about foot worship videos in case the cashier clerk is female.

i wanna know all the small details about how she looks at you.

the other night when i was sniffing this one girl's feet she gave me these huge confused and concerned eyes the moment i started sniffing and she was like: "Are you okay dude?" You shoulda seen her face LOL!

it was hilarious and i kept sniffing out of enjoyment, even sniffing deeper and harder at times too, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Tyler, been there done that. Its even more awkward when you have her big toe lodged in your left nostril, and shes waiting on a guy buying a buttplug and an aroma candle; with a couple behind him purchasing a 'for him or her' nipple clamp torture set, and a Lex Steele certified penis pump.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was passing through an airport several years ago and saw some Leg World, Leg Show and Playboy Barefoot Beauties mags. Since I knew I'd never see this chick again I got like 5 and confidently placed them on the counter without showing my true underlying embarrassment. I'll never forget her glancing over them and that giddy laugh/smirk on her face.

Similarly at the movie rental store with an adult section that started to sell foot magazines, I went in there and bought up a bunch Leg Show and Leg World mags and rang them up to a female cashier. No laugh or smirk this time, just a low volumed "Wow, somebody really likes feet" comment while getting them bagged up.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i one time got a funny look onetime buying a leg show mag and a leg world. yeah the female cashier at are local video store had that funny look on her face. i would love if the female cashier that worked there or whereever you where buying foot mags or dvds if she said comeback when we close and you can worship my feet. now that would be sweet if they said that.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think that you are going to find good fetish vids at a regular adult bookstore that involve quality or genuine fetish scenes. If you are looking for quality vids about foot smelling you probably are best off looking at Clips4Sale. You could also try AEBN or MFC(My Femdom Clips) that are actually very good price wise and have some good content.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

thank you yeah there was one foot fetish dvd that was like 10 dolllars at the naughty store i should have bought. i regret now not buying it the back of the cover looked decent.

--------------------
matthew smith

bossflog
Board Regular
Member # 36487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bossflog   Email bossflog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the movies Belladonna has made have been excellent! I always am on the look out for the latest Belladonna fetish videos. Also, kink.com has some really great stuff. Not a lot of direct foot related clips, but beautiful women who are often barefoot. Well produced movies.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
Yeah Tyler, been there done that. Its even more awkward when you have her big toe lodged in your left nostril, and shes waiting on a guy buying a buttplug and an aroma candle; with a couple behind him purchasing a 'for him or her' nipple clamp torture set, and a Lex Steele certified penis pump.

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The store that I've bought fetish dvd's from has only had male cashiers, they didn't really have any reaction.
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read the topic starters other posts blackHx,then reread this starter post, then read Tylers response above. Thats where I was going with my post!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

thanks everyone for your input real good stuff.

--------------------
matthew smith

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mtcarmeman2323:
i one time got a funny look onetime buying a leg show mag and a leg world. yeah the female cashier at are local video store had that funny look on her face. i would love if the female cashier that worked there or whereever you where buying foot mags or dvds if she said comeback when we close and you can worship my feet. now that would be sweet if they said that.

That's always been a fantasy of mine, too--except around here, the people who work the counter at the local biggie adult video store are freakazoids, and those who are female are either fat or dyky looking with all kinds of weird piercings and tattoos. Not attractive even if they were into having their feet worshiped. [Cry]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albatross:
The store that I've bought fetish dvd's from has only had male cashiers, they didn't really have any reaction.

That's because it's no big thing to them, and hardly the weirdest proclivity they encounter in their day-to-day business.

Don't forget that there are also those folks who come in to buy the scatological videos from Germany... [Puke] Can you imagine what it's like for those guys? Can you imagine what the discussions on their fetish discussion boards go like?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links