Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » PVC Ballet flats

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PVC Ballet flats
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed these around town today.

Are they a new fashion? I bet they make the feet sweat EVEN more than usual. [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do you mean pvc flats?
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee the orange
Board Regular
Member # 15122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee the orange   Author's Homepage   Email Lee the orange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it will be patent ballet flats (shiny man made leather) perhaps something like this?

http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-black-schuh-cameo-bow-pump/1304837060/

Until recently I worked in schuh and have sold loads of these things!

--------------------
I usually get myself into situations that cause sparks. I mean I'm a girl that likes the storms. I love feeling alive, I love walking out in the cold in my bare feet and feeling the ice on my toes.

Tori Amos
-------

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No no, not at all.

They look like this. lol

http://theshoppingvine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/ruby_ballet_flat-292x300.jpg

all of it is shiney! Quite hot right? [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee the orange
Board Regular
Member # 15122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee the orange   Author's Homepage   Email Lee the orange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, they remind me of the shoes women take on nights out that roll up in their handbags. The idea of course being that once the night is over you swap the killer heals for something a little more comfortable.

--------------------
I usually get myself into situations that cause sparks. I mean I'm a girl that likes the storms. I love feeling alive, I love walking out in the cold in my bare feet and feeling the ice on my toes.

Tori Amos
-------

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God, I absolutely love flats and the way they make feet so smelly. They are the holy grail of my fetish [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if they make there feet smellier im all for them.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can imagine a sexy girl wearing these flats on a hot summer day, coming home and slipping them off...oh the beautiful scent [Smile]
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I'd love to see is transparent plastic flats, of course it couldn't be cheap plastic that smells, well plasticy. But if it was good oderless transparent plastic, well then that would be amazing [Tongue]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know someone who has a plastic see thru pair of flats. Don't think she ever wears them, though.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links