Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY GIRLS & THEIR VIDEOS!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY GIRLS & THEIR VIDEOS!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful, Sexy Country Girls & Their Videos!
I don't know if you have ever checked out the videos of these gorgeous COUNTRY WOMEN. They are so pretty and sexy, and if you like or could tolerate COUNTRY MUSIC, it is a must see. They love to show glimpses of their very pretty feet in these videos which adds to the appeal. When you have a little time, just go to WWW.YOUTUBE.COM and do a search for the artist, and check out the particular video I suggested. Try it, I think you will like it. SEARCH FOR THE FOLLOWING ARTISTS: artist- DANIELLE PECK her video- BAD FOR ME, artist- DANA GLOVER her video- THINKING IT OVER ( OLD VERSION ), artist- FAITH HILL her video- BREATHE, artist- TAYLOR SWIFT her video- FIFTEEN, and OUR SONG, artist- MIRANDA LAMBERT her video- WHITE LIAR. There are many, many others too! This is a sample to peak your interest. See what you think! Please share your oppinions about them here! THANKS!!!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, its always pissed me off that country music has some of the prettiest women but some of the worst music ever produced! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit that I was not a country music lover either. However, when FAITH HILL, SHANIA TWAIN, MARTINA MCBRIDE, SARA EVANS came along, I really enjoyed their stuff. Check out DANA GLOVER, I think you will enjoy her, she is sultry, and has a GOSPEL quality about her and her music. GIVE HER A TRY, tell me what you think. TAKE IT EASY, DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife is a country fan so i have heard more than i would ever like to hear. i've even gone to country bars a bunch of times and all it's done is cement my dislike of the whole genre. i am ok with the crossovers like shania and faith although i cant stand taylor swift, but when they do true country music.. my ears are closed.. my eyes on the other hand can never get enough.

and a gospel quality?!? that might one of the few things worse than country!!! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

The best of all worlds, check out the videos and turn off your speakers for the moment then! You have to admit, these are very fine looking women!!! Give it a try, maybe your wife will like them too! She may prefer the sound on!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have noticed that country music videos have a lot of barefooted women in them.
One I recall shows a girl stomping barefoot on watermelons!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links