Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Goldie Hawn trashed flip flops sales!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Goldie Hawn trashed flip flops sales!
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here well worn Goldie Hawn classic flip flops in poor conditions(destroyed) used in criss cross film 1993http://cgi.ebay.com/Goldie-Hawn-Screen-Used-Worn-Movie-Prop-Flip-Flops_W0QQitemZ370323834630QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5639054706
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wonder if they still have her toe scent. wood like to own them just to sniff a stars feet and plus masterbate myself to the thought of it.

can u imagine what goldie hawn would think if word ever got back to her?!?! LOL oh gawd, she'd probably never want to meet me in person that is for sure, unless she had like a huge entourage around.

i'd be drooling over her feet and checking out her toenails hardcore if i ever saw her in person, and i'd probably be wearing sunglasses just so she thinks i'm one of those obsessed guys who's in control. "hello goldie, may i have your autograph please... oh and can you sign with your feet?"

would probably ask to keep the pen too so i could lick it and smell it the moment i got back to my car, Hee Hee [Eek!] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, this sounds like a great money making scheme! Get worn out shoes from the Goodwill store, print out a "Certificate of Authenticity" and say they belong to "enter celebrity name here" and sell it on eBay.

Coming soon Marilyn Monroe's bedroom slippers she wore while being banged by JFK during a secret rendezvous back in '63.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to see her take them off her feet before I'd believe they were what they are preported to be.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, Goldie feet scents in worn flips.... [Drool] i recording criss cross film she wear these flops and see beautiful soles...
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no way they smell..if they're even real she hasn't worn them in over 15 years!!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

yes past 15 years...... [Cry]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links