Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Need Help From My Foot friends Here!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Help From My Foot friends Here!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys!

We have a unique opportunity here in Philadelphia. For those of you from Philly, each year around the Super Bowl, for the past 18 years, the Friday of Super Bowl weekend, is a HUGE wing eating contest, called Wing Bowl.

It started out really small and then it got to where it is now, selling out an 18,000 seat professional sports arena - where the Sixers & Flyers play. Ok, enough about the history, lol.

Each contestant has to be selected or they go to a Wing Off usually held at some popular sports bar or strip club. This is where they select the top 3 eaters at each Wing Off based on sheer numbers. They do a number of Wing Offs until they get about 25-30 eaters, the top three from every Wing Off advance to Wing Bowl - the big show!

We entered 7 guys and our best one just fell a few wings short of third place on Wednesday night at Paddywack's Pub in Phila.

We will be going to another Wing Off tonight - 1/22 at Christine's Cabaret and we obviously have our Foot Fetish Theme!

Each contestant who makes Wing Bowl has an entourage and really HOT girls called "Wingettes". We obviously have the girl part down pretty well, lol. We only brought a few girls and the whole place went nuts, lol. Those were just a few - they didn't see the really incredible ones, lol. All these guys came up to us and said, we want your girls in our entourage and were like...."who are these girls and how do you find them!?"

610 WIP sports radio MC'd the event and radio personalities took notice of us - every wing eater we entered had a "foot-related" name. Toejam, Soleman, The Foot Doctor, Toe Sucker, etc. We really blew the doors off the place - people came up to us and said, wow, it's really cool to see people so open about this. We met some closeted foot guys and we also met a few girls who told us they loved having their feet pampered or having their toes sucked or massaged.

The key is to create a scene, make people laugh, show off the girls and promote a product or service - most eaters wear some kind of t-shirt. We had the whole bar chanting....."Feet, Feet, Feet!!" One of our customers said that if he hadn't witnessed it himself, he never would have believed a mainstream sports bar would be chanting that, lol!

We really want to bring this to the mainstream and show people that lots of normal people, both guys and girls enjoy what we all enjoy. Yes, we promote Foot Worship Parties and Foot Fetish websites, but beyond the "fetish" side of this scene, we want people to know that people from all walks of life are into pretty feet.

So, what I need from you guys is this. We could use some help in picking some good foot names for our additional wing eaters for tonight and also next week. In fact, 610 WIP Sports Radio wants us to come on the morning show sometime next week and talk about what we do - no date or time yet, but they asked our manager Susan. WIP is also on the web, too. I'll keep you posted.

So any ideas on names? So far, it's all guys, you don't see too many female eaters, lol, although when they allowed pros to compete, there was this small Asian lady who was like 5'and thin and would win contests!

I thought who better to ask than the guys and girls here at WU's forum for name suggestions for our contestants.

This gets real media coverage and also national coverage.

Hope to hear from you all & thanks!! [Wu]

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really enjoyed reading that story, had to laugh at them chanting 'feet, feet'. I would be classed as a closet foot man and it is great you and your friends are really open about the fetish and created the atmosphere in that bar.

Some names you could consider:
The Foot Whisperer
Honey-suckle soleman
'Underfeeter' eater

That is about all I have for now

Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe Cleavage
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to see some nick-names such as the following:
sniffer
soleman
shoe-thief
toejob
footlicker
ped-perv
foot-stool
face-bouncee
toe-burgler
cleaning-man
DoctorScholl

that's just off the top of my head. there may be more later. let's see how the sports fans cheer these guys on [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fffun
Loyal Member
Member # 3388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fffun   Email fffun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a contest at a bar? Footliquor or Toeliquor, of course! [Drool] [Cheers]

Sounds like a blast!

Posts: 62 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo! Great suggestions - keep em coming!

Thanks!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manolo man
Steve Madden
The Pedicurist
The foot "efen" Master

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links