Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Thrill or Embarrasesd

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thrill or Embarrasesd
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, foot fetish friends,i need to know is there
a thrill to being caught in pubic looking at a women's feet or do any of you feel embarresed.

Today i got totally busted looking at a female's feet in a fast food resteraunt.There was no reaction from her after she saw me and left the store, but here is the funny part..somehow i enjoyed the thrill of being caught looking.

Is that wrong

Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definately there is a thrill for me when a woman realizes that I am admiring her feet in public. In fact, when possible, I try to be obvious in showing a woman that I am looking. Gives me a thrill every time. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh there is a thrill indeed. one of my favorite memories with respect to my foot fetish is one time when i was standing in line at a beach club and the line was outside overflowing into the courtyard.

well a hot tall athletic chic was about 7-10 people ahead of me and the line was sorta L shaped. I was on one part of the L and she was on the other. Anyway she was facing front and flexing one of her arches in these slim sandals.

her legs were so nice and shapely and she had the perfect slim bod and amazing face to go with. but her soles were even more amazing. I would look real quick and look away in hopes that nobody caught me, and also hoping my friends in line with me would not catch me.

i was also concerned that none of her friends might catch me lookin. anyway after doing this peep in and peep out a bunch of times, i felt like i found the perfect moment where the coast was clear to just lock and load baby.

and by that i mean like focus and look at those soles so i can have a vivid memory for later [Big Grin] yes, you are a pervert if you know what i am talking about right now, Hee Hee!!

Anyway, in that moment of focus i must've been able to look at her feet for like 2 or 3 seconds and i was lookin hard too -- ie no mistaking that whatever i was looking at was something that interested me immensely, and probably sexually too LOL

anyway, in my peripheral vision i noticed her head sorta turning and looking back. i might've hesitated for a split second or two, but by time i was looking up to see where her head focused, i saw her eyes directly focused right on my eyes.

i was thinking in my head "HOLY F'N, shit!" She must've had eyes in the back of her head and knew exactly where to turn around and who to look at. Damn there was like so little time between me seeing her head turn in my periphery and then me taking my eyes off her feet!

Nonetheless, she caught me lookin and she knew exactly what i was looking at. I could tell by her face. She had this sorta confused, yet curiously alarmed look on her face. I could just see it in her eyes. We actually held the stare for maybe 1 full second when our eyes met. I turned away while she was still staring and when i turned to look back later she was not looking.

anyway, i did not know what to make of it at 1st. but i got the feeling later she might've like me just because of how built i was back then. basically she worked her way to dance near me several times that night on a crowded dance floor and these were the days i knew nothing about how to get women.

my biggest issue with getting caught was probably my hesitation. i'm sure i did not make it very obvious the moment i got busted, but she could probably catch a small hint of it in my eyes.

i knew i was thinkin the naughty and when she caught me, her face kinda gave the impression that she knew, but did not know, herself, how to react. i never regret that day i got caught and boy i still have so many fantasies about that one biggest moment in my foot fetish cause she was like literally in the top 5 for the most attractive women i have ever seen.

she was about 5'10 or 5'11"

boy if only she knew i still masterbate to the short glimpses i got of her to this day. damn she'd think i'm a loser for sure. i just wish their was a way she could know that i still think about her feet and i would like to know what she thinks of that aspect in particular.

...especially if she saw how fat i got now LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a train heading in to work in the city in the summer, there are always gorgeous girls in sexy sandals to look at. One particular memory is that there are these double seats that face each other on the train. A particularly tall, 5'9 leggy long haired thin blonde, with long thin pink pedicured size 10 feet in strappy sandals sits opposite and diagnal to me. She crosses her long legs, and plays with the sandal on her foot. I try to be cool, try to be discreet, but I can not take my eyes off this foot and sandal show. I glance up to her reading a trashy novel, glance down. I look for her face again, and I see her look directly at me from behind the book. Her eyes lock on mine, and she gives this cat that ate the mouse grin. I try to look away quick, but I was nailed. She re-crosses her legs, so now the other foot is closer to me, facing me! It accidentilly hits my leg, not once but twice, she looks over, sorry! I am not smoothe, nervous, I bring nothing to the table, and I just say IT'S OK! LAME! I look away, trying not to look. After a few minutes she kicks off her shoes and places her two long bare feet on the seat next to me! She is killing me! This young 20 year old is teasing and manipulating me for sure. Her little skirt is tight, her bare legs go on forever, and her sexy toes are now inches from my butt. I look at her feet again, she rests her book in her lap, looks directly at me and smiles! I am so worked up, I just manage a smile back, that's it, she moves her head back and closes her eyes, silently laughing at the older nervous pervert who is now burning her feet with his eyes, and his mouth open and too helpless to speak or say anything at all!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ROYALS22262

- Hahahahaha!!!! That's a great story man...its the best isn't it?

Sometimes I feel like they do it on purpose. Why can't girls just WAKE UP AND SEE THE POWER THAT THEY HAVE WITH THEIR FEET!!!!!!

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and to answer the question to the thread...

I'm now at the point in my age, mentality, sexuality, economic status, and independence where I DON'T GIVE A F*** ! [Big Grin]

If she notices me staring at her feet, than good! Maybe it will lead into conversation. Maybe I can get her number and see her again in the future...

If she doesn't catch me staring at her feet than oh well...I'm just gonna keep on looking at them!

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thrill every time.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with skaramunga ... I feel the same way.
and ROYALS22262 that was a GREAT story !!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd tend to be more embarrassed. That is, unless the girl is someone I know who knows about my fetish, then I'd be thrilled.
So I guess it depends on the situation.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Embarrassed, all the time. maybe if i looked like leborn james or r. kelly or something, it wouldn't be a problem
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
combination of both based on the look she gives back The worst is if she straight out asks why are you looking at my feet. That happened to me when I was a teenager and I did not have an answer. Now I would know exatly what to say.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i tend not to care, i will stare right at them with my head down and everything. bottom line, if you show your feet, expect people to look at them.

but sometimes i wish that a woman with terrible feet would catch me looking, so i could tell her to put those dogs away. SPEW!!

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
forced2smelll
Board Regular
Member # 34874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for forced2smelll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no joke..... if my girl only knew!!! she caters.. but i could be doing some mainy shit!!
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skaramunga:
I'm now at the point in my age, mentality, sexuality, economic status, and independence where I DON'T GIVE A F*** !

Other than the independence thing (I'm married) that's my answer, although there may be a little thrill if she give's a reaction that she doesn't mind or even enjoys you looking at her feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the nice replies about my story. Just to add a little more detail for you, her toes were all long and straight, she had a prominent big toe, nice and round, the others tapered down evenly. The nails were slightly long, professionally pedicured a very shinny bright pink. Her soles were smoothe with no wrinkles, a pinkish color, her heels were amazingly rounded and smoothe. These feet have been burned into my brain, and I have played with them a lot, in my mind! She looked like a young Christie Brinkley, with a light tan, the whitest teeth and the most hauntingly gorgeous smile, with long soft pink lips framing it!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links