Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » is this a genuine foot tease?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: is this a genuine foot tease?
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For 2 weeks now I have sat at the window of my shop and watched the very same woman tease me with her beautiful mature feet.

Last week. I was bored as there were no customers in my shop so I stood up and looked around the shop for a bit and then I clocked this mature lady over the road and she saw me looking down at her feet. She was wearing black ballet flats bare foot. Her legs showed that her feet were wide and fleshy!!! Mmmmm

A minute later she has started heel popping and dipping them as she stood outside smoking a cigarette. I was glued to her feet. Man hood stood to attention. Was crazy feeling of lust. She knew I was looking. She saw my eyes gazing. She went back in to her shop a short while after.

A few days later at around the same time she's there again! This time in sheer black hose and those same flats. She looks around. See's me in the shop and within a few seconds she has slipped her shoe off and is rubbing her calf with her hosed foot. It was amazing!!!!! I started shaking with excitement. Haha

what should I do? Make the effort to go over and say something or should I leave it and enjoy the tease!! Mmmmmmmmmm she's so sexy.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If thou wants thee, he must go forth and see, if what she has begun, can lead to much foot fun?!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say cross the road and invite her to join you for a cup of coffee on a break. Or is it tea and crumpets for you UK guys? [Big Grin]

I can still remember the same thing happening to me when I was a kid back in high school. I was across the class room totally enthralled by this girl that was dangling her shoe from her toe. Next her hand came into view as she took her shoe off her foot and flexed her toes a bit. I kept staring and finally looked up from her foot to see her looking back at me smiling with her friend also watching covering her mouth to hold back laughter. She then slipped her shoe back on. That was at my "worm boy" age with no self confidence and I recall cowardly sinking into my seat ashamed and embarrassed. Oh how different an outcome that would have played out today!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be a risky proposition. If you're wrong about her, then you've probably seen the last of the free show she's been giving you.
What's more important to you, the fantasy or the chance of reality?
You must decide.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For sure. I get so fustrated at work. I will have to act on impulse. Mmmmmm she was mighty fine in my opinion. But I like that sort of lady. She has nonni's figure/build. Amazing!!

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Could be a risky proposition. If you're wrong about her, then you've probably seen the last of the free show she's been giving you.
What's more important to you, the fantasy or the chance of reality?
You must decide.

thanks catsman. It's quite a true statement. I don't know how to act. I think acting with my heart there and then is best really. Maybe wave if I lock eyes with her or wink. She should come into the shop if she likes the idea. :-)

--------------------

skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't do anything if it was me...what's preventing her from walking over and saying hi to you? Especially since she knows (or you think she knows) that your looking? And typically, older more mature women are less reserved, less inhibited...she could easily walk over to you...

But then again she might be doing it, and you walk over and try initiate something, and you get hit with the old "huh? what are you talking about buddy?"

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say just go over and talk with her a bit. The worst that can happen is a brush-off.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with LeDaemon, I think that you should make a go of it and contact her. In order not to stick your foot in your mouth by jumping to any conclusions, see if SHE brings up the subject of her foot displays. If not, don't go there for now.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You said she has a shop too....take a stroll over there just to see what goes on in there....if she has any form of interest you'll know from her interaction with u.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Yes, I think that's a good idea.

Roll on the next few days. I can't get her out of my mind.

Thanks guys! [Smile]

--------------------

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe a friendly wave if she already sees you looking.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just remember that what you think you are seeing might be utterly biased by your predeliction for pretty feet. after conversations and questions with my wife, i have learned that we make foot connections in many, many places where they really arent. there's a damn good chance that she is not aware of your staring at all and that your eyes met regardless of that.. and that her shoe popping is just a habit.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

very true! its a fucking hot habbit, i'll give her that! hahaha

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links