Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sydney couple keen to chat with other locals into feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sydney couple keen to chat with other locals into feet
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

we are a young couple from Sydney and we are keen to get in contact with other locals into feet. If interested please email us at pedrojones_69@hotmail.com

Cheers,

solelover99.

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, keen.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not far away from you, I sent you an e-mail [Smile]

I hope to hear soon.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How good was Australia day??Im not a local but i travel down a fair bit.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Australia Day was awesome, have the burnt shoulders to prove it [Tongue] . Mine consisted of a great group of friends and I met a girl with the best set of feet I have seen in along time. About a size 5/6 with ridculiously high arches and a deep purple pedicure on her toes. We were flirting in the blow up pool, she wore her thongs in the pool which I thought was strange. I took the opportunity to poke fun at her for this, grabbing and throwing her thongs out of the pool. She made me go get them and place them back on her gorgeous feet which gave me more opportunity to touch them [Tongue] . Too bad she has a boyfriend but I will try and gee up a beach session so I can take some pics
Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Australians tend to get loose as on Aussie day, I couldn't believe the number of people who had Australian flags on their cars this year like 1 in 2...we're turning into yanks! But it's good.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol,fuck yeh, love Australia day.Half the country decided to take a flexiday on the monday to make it a four day weekend.And the flags were out in force.We did the bbq and beers and had a group of close friends over.The chick i met out last weekend come over,creamy white legs with gorgeous size 8 feet with purple polish.yum.one toe ring and an anklet.I wasnt lucky enough to have them that night, but all with in good time.My mates missus had a manicure/pedicure of little aussie flags,i was drooling over them all day aswell.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump

--------------------

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Bump

--------------------

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best year for thongs ever! I'm in Melbourne.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im in melbourne to
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

its great for thongs in sunny qld.
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Bump!

--------------------

eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There were toes every where in perth.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Bump!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links