Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » shoeplay at work

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: shoeplay at work
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, let's hear the best shoeplay story about a co worker on your job.
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't have a shoe story...but just today though...

A consultant was talking with someone in the cube next to me...talking all about how her feet hurt from wearing heels and she was wearing these warm shoes...and how her feet get so cold and she wants them to get warm...

I had timed walking past her when I hear her leaving and as she passed, I gave a cute 'smart' comment about these shoes she was wearing and telling me how much her feet hurt from wearing heels...

She seems a really playful woman...I am trying to think of how to float a massage...probably would get a chuckle at most...but would love to get my hands on her set...

One problem I can see is if she says ok, but to go back to her cube...I don't want any other attention...if I got a positive...have to think of a way to float doing it in private without her feeling 'dirty' or something is wrong with it..

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOOOOVE shoeplay at work. It's a wonder I ever got any work done.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The receptionist (19 and HOT) at my work seems to change her shoes like every 5 minutes. A few mths back I noticed she keeps her heels under her desk overnight, so I worked back one time and went sniff crazy! I inhaled more sexy feet smell that night then the I had in yrs! They were only tiny feet, but there were some nice toe prints. Also when I licked the soles there was a yummy salty taste [Smile]
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LukeAM:
The receptionist (19 and HOT) at my work seems to change her shoes like every 5 minutes. A few mths back I noticed she keeps her heels under her desk overnight, so I worked back one time and went sniff crazy! I inhaled more sexy feet smell that night then the I had in yrs! They were only tiny feet, but there were some nice toe prints. Also when I licked the soles there was a yummy salty taste [Smile]

Nice find!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have one coworker who I think figured out I got a 'thing' for you know what.

We used to talk about boots and she used to tease me about zipping & unzipping them...

She is married, so I think she might have said something to her husband and he got pissed, or she was feeling guilty flirting with me about it.

Anyways...she wears those ankle boots, calf boots and the to the knee ones.

She always changes into her sneakers and goes for a walk...a couple of times I went there when the coast was clear and tried to get some whiffs...what sucked is she has those damn oder eaters in it...practically no essence at all [Cry]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links