Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ladder theory

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ladder theory
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.laddertheory.com/

Funny stuff. Basically explains the relationships between men and women. Not so much foot related but i've been analyzing my behaviour with women and women's behaviour over the past day using this simplistic satiric model. It's funny to think that of all the women I know they all some how fit onto this ladder. Of which is highly dynamic depending on the day or situation. Hell...a woman that is more open to my foot fetish would in fact rank higher on my ladder than a woman of similar beauty not open to my foot fetish.

What are your thoughts?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually agree to a certain extent that a guy becomes friends with a girl because he's already attracted to in some way. Hell, I'm attracted to all my female friends, some more than others, but a certain point, that's all it really is, just an attraction. Once you get to know them, you really get a handle of how much you actually like them beyond that initial attraction.

But I think this guy is extremely cynical in how he sees women. Call me deluded, naive, or whatever, but I don't think most women are bitches at all. I do think, however, that the vast majority, and probably close to 100% of all women, really have no idea what they really want and have a tendency to change their minds depending on the circumstances.

In the end, I do think the post is satire, but we know satire is typically grounded in a form of reality. Of course, reality is perception, so his reality is much different than yours or mine.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in summary, i think it says that men are pretty much interested good looks and sex from women, whereas women want a man with power and resources.

it's the timeless plight of human relationships, and similarly enough, the plight of many other species in the animal kingdom as well. this of course, is due to biological hard-wiring based on years of evolution, which in itself was based on perceived survival characteristics that make a mate more attractive.

i often equate the criteria of these ladder systems to counterparts in the animal kingdom. we aren't really that much different, we just like to make ourselves believe we're above those urges, when in fact, those urges are often repressed, causing greater internal torment.

men want to spread seed, and females want to find a reliable male to aid in the rearing of offspring, a task which benefits greatly from power or resources. much of the animal kingdom is hardly different from we humans when we consider their equivalents for money & power.

in keeping with my idea of our ties to the animal kingdom, i'll just say that those repressed urges in humans aren't too different from the feelings of the defeated male lion who has to watch as the alpha champion lion gets to mate with all the desirable females... forcing the loser lion(s) to go without.

basically, it sux to be on the sidelines and the critical piece for success in any male species is to learn the rules of these laddertheories and apply them to one's game in order to mate (or get some feet)

[ February 01, 2010, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links