Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ladies Shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ladies Shoes
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey

Does anyone have a fetish for girls shoes/heels as much as the actual feet? To me, worn flats and heels are the ultimate. To get access to a collection of smelly heels from a sexy girls would be better than getting the actual foot (or about equal)

Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate shoes to bloody death.

I don't mind Skate Shoes and stuff, but I just seem them as a nice piece of clothing, not in any way sexual or even 1% remotely related to my fetish.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes indeed, i have bought worn sneakers from some real hotties who wear them out big time!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worn flats are my thing, shoes that only ladies wear.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell no! thats like saying, i am more turned on by my wife's clothes than her naked body. i may be a freak, but am not that messed up. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LukeAM:
Hey

Does anyone have a fetish for girls shoes/heels as much as the actual feet? To me, worn flats and heels are the ultimate. To get access to a collection of smelly heels from a sexy girls would be better than getting the actual foot (or about equal)

Agree 110% with you! My thing is open toe/strappy shoes, heels, flip-flops (wow), and sometimes flats. Closed shoes are generally on the bottom of my list of shoes, but, never the less, I love ALL worn shoes...
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll answer it in a different direction. I'm definitely a foot guy, and that's my first preference, but if I don't have a chance to enjoy the girl but have access to a sexy pair of her shoes, well, I'll certainly enjoy the opportunity. Plus, it's fun to see her wearing the shoes at a later date.

It's important to say that while I can appreciate a sexy pair of heels, sandals, etc., I need to know who the owner is -- or at least know what she looks like -- before I'd do more than simply appreciate. [Smile]

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollinon24s
Board Regular
Member # 8306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollinon24s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im with you on this one bud, my fetish started out as a shoe fetish as a child and has grown into a foot/shoe fetish. Its crazy all of the times I have had access to very sexy female friends shoe collections. I have two very sexy pairs of heels right now that a close fiend gave me to work on. She knows I am good at getting scuffs out and just flat out asked me if I could clean her shoes up! I have a pair of red suede guess 5 inch heels that have a few stains on the suede and a very worn pair of bakers 5 inch heels that are scuffed up. It all started when I said i made my speery top-siders look new again with saddle soap, she said that hers looked real bad and I said well give em here and I will work on them! Now she always tells me about the shoes she wants and always shows me her new shoes! She is married to my best friend so I would never cross that line, but I masterbate with her shoes all the time(never in them) When I lived out of town I would spend the weekend at their house. Her closet was in the guest room, so yea I would have my pick! Everytime I go to their house there is always a pair of her shoes in the bathroom! She has great feet and very sexy heels and boots! She is 23 and has a size 7 foot! Thats my best source and story. I got lots more stories where I have had sexy friends shoes if anyone wants me to post those times?
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

I agree with the post a few up, I need to know that the girl wearing the shoes is hot, or at least has nice feet. Shoes also need to have been worn and have a scent even if its mild. I don't like the "shoes" as much as what they contain.
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say my affection and attention to specific footwear (flat, thong sandals and flip-flops are my favorites) at times can rival having the girl's feet. When the opportunity has presented itself I've enjoyed a few pair of pretty girl's sandals or flip-flops. Now it's almost exclusively my wife's stuff because it's at my disposal. I've done, and still do, enjoy many a shoejob (using sandals or flip-flops).

I really love seeing toe-prints in footwear, but I've also gotten off on (and with) brand new sandals and flip-flops just knowing that my wife was going to be wearing them for me.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies is plural. Lady's is possesive. But women's sounds better.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links