Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I What to know when and were your foot fetish strated

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I What to know when and were your foot fetish strated
shaggy900
Board Regular
Member # 35034

Icon 6 posted      Profile for shaggy900   Email shaggy900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i what to know when and were your foot fetish. my foot fesith strated 2007 in high school. i was a junior so the 11 grade it was this girl i forgot her name i think it her name was jenny. So me and my friend lucas was hanging out and this pretty girl came up and strated talking to everyone. i decide to give her look so i look down at her feet she had white flip fop on her toes was a french pediced they look hot. So the next day i strated looking at her feet again that when my foot fetish strated. Than spring time came than all the girls was wereing flip fop than i look athe tose girl feet to. make a long stroy short. My senior of high school my foot fetish got worse because it was this other girl name sarah and man her feet so sexy she had like pink or hot pink color. we were at lunchtime so everyone just was sitting on the benched. so i was like 5 to 10 feet away from her i just looking at her feet for a long time not actually for a long time whenever i get a chance to look at feet. Im telling you dude her feet was pretty i miss her and her feet. that my foot fetish stoy. i hope yaw like it. [Tongue]
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, it started around when I was 10 or 11. No one single incident triggered it, just several little incidents.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a similiar story as you Spotlight...

I was 5-6 and I remember looking at a JCPenny or some similiar catalog and I was looking at the women's bare feet.

I remember doing that a few times...and then I seemed to have 'forgot' about it...until I was in junior high...there was this empty headed girl, but I remember seeing her feet and 'remembering'...

Then again in highschool in biology class I used to stare at the girl next to me...I remember loving to see how her big toe would rest on the floor...and ever since then, women's feet have been a big distraction for me!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we may have this in the wrong part of the forum, but since no one has said anything I'll reply. Mine started in Spring 1958...two of the prettiest girls in my school, who were blonde and good friends, came to school wearing identical red dresses, with red flip flops and red toenails, When they passed me in the hallway, my attention was drawn to the slapping of their shoes, I looked down and saw the sexiest thing I've ever seen....I was hooked and still am. But my favorite flip flops are white and I prefer the real rubber ones to any other type, they smell so great after being worn on a hot day, and so do the feet!!!

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, thought I was in another part of the forum when I posted above.....

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No worries bluesman...I got lost in the sound of those girls wearing those flip-flops!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine started when I was 13. Strangely enough, I was attracted to my mom's feet at first. Now her feet are all nasty and messed up.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its rare for a "foot fetish" to begin as late as Junior high..

I know most people have been saying the same type of story, such as myself....

We had it when we were young, then probably forgot about it, until we hit puberty.. then we remembered it again...

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
14, girls would take there shoes off after gym and all I wanted to do was have a smell...
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was about 12 when I started thinking how it'd be fun to suck a girls toes and stuff, I thought to my self 'most guys don't think that do they? Well sucks to be them then I guess' [Laugh]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought is was funny when I read the title of this thread because I have thought about it before and its funny because I actually thought I was a podophobiac at first it turned out I'm just really picky and if they're not sexy then I do have a phobia of them but I think it pretty much started when I was like 6 or 7 I'd randomly find my sister sucking her big toes and I thought it was nasty and one day she told me it was w/e it was just toes try sucking mine and you'll see so I did and I was like w/e then I hit puberty and thought I was a podophobiac because I'd hook up with a girl and if they had ugly feet it would ruin the night because if I saw them and they were ugly I just couldn't jump in bed with them...I let many lays get away like that but then in 7th grade I met this girl Paulina and she was hot as hell and when I gave her the lookover I saw she was wearing these white sandals and her toes were painted white and they were the first truly sexy and beautiful feet I had seen in my opinion and they turned me on in a way that had never happened before and I got hooked from then on and the image of her feet that day had been burned in my mind from that day on
Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I firmly remember having it when I was 6 years old, though I may have had it since I was 4. I had a female friend, about the same age as me, who was sort of into feet. At the time I don't think either of us thought it was strange (I mean hey, we were both just kids), but looking back on it, it seems pretty weird.
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xno
Board Regular
Member # 3702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xno   Email xno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At 5 or 6 years old. I remember going to check the mail at our apartment complex with my mom. I must have been staring at the feet of another female (I have no idea of her age....she was older than me but I don't know if she was an adult or older child). I do remember, however, that she looked me right in the face and asked me why I was staring at her feet. I also remember that I was completely embarrassed and I responded " I don't know". I also remember being mesmerized by an older cousins feet at approx the same age.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unlike most mine didnt start until I was in my early 20s before then didnt give feet a second thought. Visited a female friend one evening and she sat opposite barefoot with her legs on a chair and the more I looked at her soles the more excited I got. After that begun to search out FF mags etc. That was nearly 20 years ago and now im a 100% foot lover and proud!!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine started around when I was 5/6yrs years old I was hooked on my older sister's feet, when I reached 17 and started out with my first serious relationship it disappeared, it resurfaced at age 25 at the start of a relationship with a woman with the sexiest feet I have ever dated, long slender size 7's...and yes I got well into her feet...heaven.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links