Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Frustrated by Footwear

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Frustrated by Footwear
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever given your SO a pair of shoes/sandals or had her try on a pair that you really loved but found out that they did not fit her and she couldn't wear them or she didn't like them and wouldn't wear them?

It's happened to me:

Two summers ago I had to be away from my wife for three months because of my job. I was in N Va and she stayed here in Fl. Her birthday's June 30th so she and our son arranged to come up to visit me for her birthday and the 4th of July.

While birthday shopping for her I found some brown, thin-strapped, flat sandals to give her. I bought them well ahead of time (when they were on sale) and fantasized for hours about her wearing them.

She thought they were very cute, but when she tried them on they wouldn't stay on her feet very well. She has a very narrow foot. She did try to wear them to dinner that night. I couldn't keep my eyes off her feet as we drove to the restaurant. But it was down right comedic when she tried to walk across the parking lot to the restaurant. The sandals would not stay on her feet. She had to kinda shuffle her feet just to try to keep them on.

I was of course very disappointed, but she did keep them. She'll wear them occasionally for foreplay or sex.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, she buys her own because I couldn't give two shits about shoes.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes when we go shoe shopping, i will find a pair for her to try on and either she wont like the way it looks, or it'll be uncomfortable, so we wont get them.
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feetluvr, i think i may know what you mean more than anyone else here (minus the ladies). ok, so I flatter myself a little.. lol.. ok.. a lot.

i've purchased nearly 80 pairs of heels of my wife. she has over 124 pairs to date.

i used to take great pride in my ability to pick out comfy pairs of heels for her. and she used to let me think so. but the evidence has weighed in. i'm not as good as I thought. lol

many pairs get few wears and then stored. hence why i stopped getting her heels. i am a huge heel fan. i used to get her hose and tights too.. being such a fan myself.. and seeing how she wears them and when... well.. i've slowed my efforts.

my wife buys her own now. we've not really talked much about it. she loves the attention i send her way, but she now wants to "own" the experience for herself. get the shoes she likes and wears them when she likes. so, i've had to really scale back.

same with seeing her in hose during the week and at home. i've had to curb my enthusiasm a lot.

so, yes, i've had my share of frustrations.. seeing my wife super happy with a purchase.. she wears them a few times (three or four times.. including shoots) and then.. retirement of the footwear. frustrating indee... oh well.

RPM

p.s. by the way, many times, she's there with me to try the heels on and seem extremely excited about them.. but the only ones she seems to repeately wear are the ones she shops for by herself. oh well

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes...had it happen a few times...but oh well. you are gonna strike out every now and then.
i just tried to find some sort of compromise...and unless you date one of those women that desires to wear hot shoes all the time, most women are going to go for comfort.....no matter what we love.
they don't look down at themselves and see what we see. the ones that do post here for our viewing pleasure! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I prefer my wife bare foot, but I cannot ever get her shoes without her there.

At 3.5-4, it is impossible to tell what will fit her. Sometimes a 5 can work as her feet are wide. Most of the time, neither she or I can find shoes that fit her.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
yes...had it happen a few times...but oh well. you are gonna strike out every now and then.
i just tried to find some sort of compromise...and unless you date one of those women that desires to wear hot shoes all the time, most women are going to go for comfort.....no matter what we love.
they don't look down at themselves and see what we see. the ones that do post here for our viewing pleasure! [Thumbs Up]

a lesson that i took way too long to learn.. lol!!!!! but i'm so glad i love my wife for who she is, not what she wears [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
so, yes, I've had my share of frustrations.. seeing my wife super happy with a purchase.. she wears them a few times (three or four times.. including shoots) and then.. retirement of the footwear. frustrating indeed... oh well.

I guess I didn't really clarify my situation. The wife picks out all of her work footwear usually after trying them on and usually without me. But because we live in Florida many of them are slides, open-toed or even sandals. What I'm heavily involved with is her casual wear which is ALL sandals and flip-flops. She's got probably about 25-30 pair. We have scaled back because she has so many, but if she we see something she or I or both of us really like we'll get them for her.

The pair that I bought her that didn't fit I bought without her trying them on. She tried to wear them because she knew I really liked them.

And fortunately that's been the only pair that I've really been gaga over that did not fit her, so I can't complain too much.

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Feetluvr, i did follow you.. i have bought her two pairs of footwear (one heel, one sandal) that were to die for.. both, don't fit really good at all.. i didn't mention it because my post was getting a bit long and sidetracked.. lol... wifey loves the sandals, but they don't fit (ankle strapped sandal.. the ankle part doesn't fit.. i'm thinking it should just get cut off and worn as a mule... she's nervous about cutting it)

RPM

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

My wife has also bought some sandals for special occasions that she's only worn once or twice. I consider it my job to bring that to her attention and request that she wear them when we go out together on the weekend or for "fun".

A few years ago she went by herself to visit her brother in Chicago for his 50th birthday party. It was a during the summer and his wife planned a Luau with some close friends.

She found a bright orange Hawaiian shirt, orange pants and orange sandals with a slight wedge heel. (That's for another thread, but I find it sexy when she wears a wedge or heel and is taller than me). I was so jealous that I wasn't going to be able to see her in them, but a little aroused that these other men would be.

So they were really "special ocassion" sandals, especially because of the color, and probably never would have been worn again, except that I request that she wear them from time to time.

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Sounds cool, wedge heel.. i like those.

wifey has a pair of heels (the first ones I got for her when we were dating).. she only wore once. swears she still has them... but won't wear them again. I kinda messed up the timing of the date and let her down a bit.

i've asked twice she wears them again.. both times i was 'brushed' off.

i recently found them.. at the bottom of her old closet at her mom's place... under the weight of three major boxes full of old equipment. let's just say those heels aren't being worn ever again. although my wife asserts she has them in a special box at the house (which neither she nor I can find.. because it doesn't exist at our house)

they were very special to me... and at the time i thought they were very special to her.... lol.... our imaginations can run wild.

the one thing i can say, my wife loves to window shop for shoes online.. she loves the fact she has more shoes than all her friends (not quite combined but close).. and that is enough for her.

for now, i'm just taking it easy on the request front. i'm trying to see how long it goes before she notices i don't have requests..... more like trying to see how long I can go trying to convince myself i dont' have a fetish! lol!!!!

RPM

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
wifey has a pair of heels (the first ones I got for her when we were dating).. she only wore once. swears she still has them... but won't wear them again. I kinda messed up the timing of the date and let her down a bit. i've asked twice she wears them again.. both times i was 'brushed' off.

Ah, so you're still being punished for that transgression huh? It happens...

quote:
i recently found them.. at the bottom of her old closet at her mom's place... under the weight of three major boxes full of old equipment. let's just say those heels aren't being worn ever again. although my wife asserts she has them in a special box at the house (which neither she nor I can find.. because it doesn't exist at our house)
So funny what we remember and don't remember isn't it. So she's actually trying to make you believe that she thinks the shoes are "special" BUT won't wear them again. Someone explain the female brain to me please! [Smile]

quote:
for now, i'm just taking it easy on the request front. i'm trying to see how long it goes before she notices i don't have requests..... more like trying to see how long I can go trying to convince myself i dont' have a fetish!
I understand, and that might be the best plan. It's very rare for me to make any requests during the winter months (especially this year as it's been pretty cold here in Florida) But come summer time I'll be back at it. Sometimes too she'll put a different flip-flop on each foot and ask me which ones I like best, or I want her to wear, or which ones go best with her outfit, etc.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links