Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's The Most Important Toe To You? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's The Most Important Toe To You?
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to have to say none..
I'm a sole man entirely. The smoother and
softer the better

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1st...The Big Toe...Its the 1 that must be cute, and Its the toe that's gonna tell me more about what the other toes SHOULD look like....2nd is the second toe, I hate for the toe to be longer than the Big Toe or be shorter than the third toe, or have that KNUCKLE HUMP!...or have the toe nail that sits on the front of the toe...Like elephant feet...3rd would be the baby toe...I like them with a small nail..i don't know why but I don't reall like a full sized nail on them....Guys...We are nuts...But its cool..we like what we like!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with DeTrOiT... Though there are VERY RARE exceptions when a SLIGHTLY longer second toe or baby toe with a tiny nail can still make for an appealing foot. That longer THIRD toe thing is a real problem for me though...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the big toe the most.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fourth Toe! That's the one with all the personality, generally. It has the most distinctive shape and usually a unique curve to it. I like the shape of that nail too, but I especially like if it is well-articulated and moves independently from the others, well-splayed and spread out
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toes in general. 2nd longer toe..I think it is disgusting. As long as the toes are in decending order where the big toe it the longest..Ill look twice...then many many other factors come to play and this is why I do not like at least 90% of woman's feet I've seen.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The big toe...if the nail isn't right I'm totally turned off.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the second toe is bigger then the big toe by any more then about 1 mm its a no go zone.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah the second toe is make or break for me on what's an attractive foot. It's pretty weird that I never thought about that til now.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links