Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is there just so much that can be said about feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is there just so much that can be said about feet?
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this forum and love to talk with kindred spirits. As much as I love feet, and believe me I do, I sometimes have a hard time thinking of anything new to say. I also notice that many topics are rehashed many times. I guess that's the problem with a forum about only one subject. Who has new ideas that haven't been posted before?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly I can agree, most popular ones that are repeated are if you could worship one celebrity's feet who would it be? Where did our foot fetish come from? Though random experiences are good to hear about. Also I like the pictures section.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know, it the members here. you could have the forum about anything, but if the people suck, them the forum sucks.

its like a talk-discussion show. shows like howard stern, larry king, martha stewart, and oprah could go on for hours about one topic. the people make show; the members make the forum.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While it does seem pretty true that many topics are re-hashed time after time in this forum, I really think that could be said for any forum, especially for one dedicated to a fairly specific topic.

However, from my point of view at least, this forum has the most interesting topics related to the foot fetish community that I have stumbled accross yet. I visit and post my content at a few other forums, but this is the only forum that I ever browse and actually read and would ever think about taking the time to reply to topics in.

[Wu]

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
Who has new ideas that haven't been posted before?

here's one:

we all get jobs at the airport security where they screen the passengers and carry-on luggage... basically, a bunch of us working together.

then on certain nights we will need to make it such that it is all foot fetishists working the late night shifts. this way, we can pretty much have complete control of the inspection points for letting passengers into the airline terminals.

now this is where we work together and take turns. but basically we rotate a position known as the "lucky man".

this will be the guy who selects hot females at random and has them take off their shoes. this lucky man corroberates with the rest of us foot fetishists who are in on the gig.

we, who are in on the gig, give the "lucky man" serious looks and basically give him the nod that he needs to randomly test some passengers' shoes for bomb residue.

with this kind of group concurrence, the female subjects will surely never suspect anything.

my biggest suggestion will be that the "lucky man" gets to take her shoes into a closed room where he does the inspection. sniff away boiz, but don't be too greedy cuz you might come out with too much of a smile on your face and you wouldn't want to jeopardize the legitimacy of our elaborate foot fetish operation.

this is one of the best ideas i've heard of in a long time, but we have to get a bunch of us to be committed and we will probably have to work at it for a while before we could all be on the same shifts.

but it is only fair to rotate the "lucky man" position so that each foot fetishist gets his turn at private sniffing! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

here's one:

we all get jobs at the airport security where they screen the passengers and carry-on luggage... basically, a bunch of us working together.

then on certain nights we will need to make it such that it is all foot fetishists working the late night shifts. this way, we can pretty much have complete control of the inspection points for letting passengers into the airline terminals.

now this is where we work together and take turns. but basically we rotate a position known as the "lucky man".

this will be the guy who selects hot females at random and has them take off their shoes. this lucky man corroberates with the rest of us foot fetishists who are in on the gig.

we, who are in on the gig, give the "lucky man" serious looks and basically give him the nod that he needs to randomly test some passengers' shoes for bomb residue.

with this kind of group concurrence, the female subjects will surely never suspect anything.

my biggest suggestion will be that the "lucky man" gets to take her shoes into a closed room where he does the inspection. sniff away boiz, but don't be too greedy cuz you might come out with too much of a smile on your face and you wouldn't want to jeopardize the legitimacy of our elaborate foot fetish operation.

this is one of the best ideas i've heard of in a long time, but we have to get a bunch of us to be committed and we will probably have to work at it for a while before we could all be on the same shifts.

but it is only fair to rotate the "lucky man" position so that each foot fetishist gets his turn at private sniffing! [Thumbs Up]

Well I'll have to say. That IS original.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only been deeply involved in a few (maybe 4) forums- all on totally different topics, and from my experience it's inevitable that topics will be rehashed- sometimes, it seems, incessantly.

The primary reason, I think, is laziness. Posters don't want to take the time to search the forum first for past threads on a topic, so they start another thread. In fairness to them though, as most of us know, popular forums can have so many threads that it would take time to wade through them all to find one. It also may be that they want to phrase the question or comment from their exact point of view in their own words- which is also understandable.

But as several have stated, when you're dealing with a rather narrow focus such as a fetish, it's almost expected that the same topics will come back up again and again over time, and usually because of our love of the subject (our fetish) we don't mind discussing it again. Personally I try to give the benefit of the doubt to newbies.

There are times where it gets frustrating and things really get "stuck in a rut". At one point I took an extended break from the forum. Though there were several reasons, one of the big ones was that it seemed that only of few topics were being discussed.

I make no claim to being super creative but have always tried to post interesting or thought-provoking thread topics. Sometimes you get lots of responses and other times they go over like a lead balloon. Sometimes the sheer volume of posts can bump your thread down quickly to the point that you wonder whether anyone even saw it. I, for one, am always very reluctant to bump a topic that I started back up to the top for fear of being thought of as egotistical and self-centered.

Let me also say that the overall feel of forum posts can change over time depending on the active forum members at the time. I think it has change significantly over the last year or so as many of the most ardent posters form the last several years either have left entirely or read but do not reply to posts any longer.

Lastly, I appreciate Kara's final comment. It is indeed the forum members that make the forum. We generate the topics and respond to them. And it is that very amiable, respecting, community spirit that separates this forum from all the others. It's the reason I first lurked here, and the reason that finally gave me the confidence to speak up about my interests and problems I experience with having a foot fetish.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of us would agree that this is one of the very best boards of it's kind, and the intelligence, insightfulness, and creative dialog on here is second to none as well. Then the challenge falls on each and everyone of us to keep coming up with new ideas, thoughts, things we would like to see and read about, or topics to get other peoples views on. I will throw one out, that may have been asked before, but I think it is interesting never-the-less. CAN YOU POINT TO ONE UNIQUE SPECIAL MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE, WHERE AT THAT MOMENT YOU WERE SO AWARE HOW SPECIAL IT WAS, HOW LUCKY YOU WERE TO BE EXPERIENCING IT WITH REGARD TO A WOMAN'S FOOT?
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never get tired of discussing music,religion or politics,either.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a person who does not frequent any other social websites (Facebook, myspace,twitter,etc. it gets kind of monotonous at times...That being said, i do enjoy this site and for a person who has had a foot fetish for as long as i can remember, it a great place to hear from people who have a love for female feet more than myself...I appreciate all who are on here and its very refreshing to here from you ladies who love the fact that WE LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL FEET ie. Kara, Short lived tyranny and others...Ive learned alot from you guys and girls and i have come to appreciate other aspects of this foot lifestyle...That being said, YES WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO TALK ABOUT...But i still check in everyday!!!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, what's your point?
I still check almost every day here. I love feet talk, pics, gossip, whatever.
Let's get it on!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

here's one:

Tyler, you have been creative from the get-go..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I like about this forum is that it often reflects the deeper thoughts in the crevices of my brain, even if they are repeated..
Many of the thoughts I could not echo to my mother or good friend..
I just feel more comfortable at this forum then any other foot forum!

[ February 14, 2010, 04:04 AM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
I've only been deeply involved in a few (maybe 4) forums- all on totally different topics, and from my experience it's inevitable that topics will be rehashed- sometimes, it seems, incessantly.

The primary reason, I think, is laziness. Posters don't want to take the time to search the forum first for past threads on a topic, so they start another thread. In fairness to them though, as most of us know, popular forums can have so many threads that it would take time to wade through them all to find one. It also may be that they want to phrase the question or comment from their exact point of view in their own words- which is also understandable.

But as several have stated, when you're dealing with a rather narrow focus such as a fetish, it's almost expected that the same topics will come back up again and again over time, and usually because of our love of the subject (our fetish) we don't mind discussing it again. Personally I try to give the benefit of the doubt to newbies.

There are times where it gets frustrating and things really get "stuck in a rut". At one point I took an extended break from the forum. Though there were several reasons, one of the big ones was that it seemed that only of few topics were being discussed.

I make no claim to being super creative but have always tried to post interesting or thought-provoking thread topics. Sometimes you get lots of responses and other times they go over like a lead balloon. Sometimes the sheer volume of posts can bump your thread down quickly to the point that you wonder whether anyone even saw it. I, for one, am always very reluctant to bump a topic that I started back up to the top for fear of being thought of as egotistical and self-centered.

Let me also say that the overall feel of forum posts can change over time depending on the active forum members at the time. I think it has change significantly over the last year or so as many of the most ardent posters form the last several years either have left entirely or read but do not reply to posts any longer.

Lastly, I appreciate Kara's final comment. It is indeed the forum members that make the forum. We generate the topics and respond to them. And it is that very amiable, respecting, community spirit that separates this forum from all the others. It's the reason I first lurked here, and the reason that finally gave me the confidence to speak up about my interests and problems I experience with having a foot fetish.

I agree to this 100%.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose that feet as a topic seems a little finite. It is the members here and their astonishing variety that have kept this forum thriving for as long as it has.

I expect that I'll be visiting here for years to come or at least until my interest wanes...fat chance.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links