Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Britney Sweetstink? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Britney Sweetstink?
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to her?

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah seriously.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's disappeared before for long periods of time but i can't remember the last time she posted new vids or pics and i've read about a lot of ppl who paid her for custom videos and she never responds to emails and stuff...looks like she might be out of the foot game forever:(
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kekwirsching
Board Regular
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kekwirsching     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about Goddess Roman from bossyfeet.com?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kekwirsching:
what about Goddess Roman from bossyfeet.com?

Yea, this! I'm fairly new to the scene (2008ish) and yea I found her site and was blown away!
It's a shame their pics aren't sold onto a bigger site or made public. I mean they have no use to her now!

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be nice to see new stuff from Mocha.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Britney just had a child recently if I'm not mistaken...might be harder for her to "perform"...hope she makes a comeback when time/life permits her to [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't purchase anything or do anything with Britney Sweetstink. I have done it before and got burned. When she first started she was honest, but then something snapped and she became money hungry. If you purchase her stinky socks or pantyhose, she will pour chemicals all over them and not actually wear them. I know this for a fact because I was her victim.

She used to try to please all her clients, but has transformed into a money hungry B****. She uses her good looks to try to lure people to buy her products, please don't she is NOT good.

Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, about goddess Roman, she is much more honest. I asked about her socks and she admits to me that her feet do NOT stink. She says that she wears her socks for a week and they only smell a little not much becuase she eats a good diet and a bad diet is what makes feet stink. I like her honesty.
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Don't purchase anything or do anything with Britney Sweetstink. I have done it before and got burned. When she first started she was honest, but then something snapped and she became money hungry. If you purchase her stinky socks or pantyhose, she will pour chemicals all over them and not actually wear them. I know this for a fact because I was her victim.

She used to try to please all her clients, but has transformed into a money hungry B****. She uses her good looks to try to lure people to buy her products, please don't she is NOT good.

How did you know??!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

I know because I bought her pantyhose when she first started out and it smelled like female feet. Then a few years later I bought her smelly socks and they were soaked with chemicals. That's how I know. I also chatted with other people who bought from her and she did the same with them.
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was the chemical dihydrogen monoxide?

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barn_owls
Board Regular
Member # 31441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barn_owls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:
Was the chemical dihydrogen monoxide?

heheh, a major ingredient in acid rain
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

I don't know what the chemical was but it sure smelled like ammonium. BTW, just don't buy smelly socks online, there are too many scammers. Britney is just one of the few.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She might have had her husband wear those..lol...oh snap!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18324 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links