Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Valentine's Day (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Valentine's Day
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody have plans tonight with your significant other? Maybe some Valentine Day foot play? Last night while I was at work my wife painted her nails a dark pink. I will eat them up tonight! Normally I prefer her giving me a BJ while I suck her toes but tonight I'm going to go for my first footjob. Yes, I have never had one! Just hope she doesnt get bored with it. I let you know!!
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Valentine's Day! I plan to give my girlfriend a long foot massage! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just drank all night. surprised and disappointed I didn't end up with alcohol poisoning
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not tonight- because we did the "nasty" this afternoon. Some serious toe-sucking action involved.

I also gave her a new pair of sandals, among other things.

[ February 15, 2010, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy happy

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We celebrated a few days early but I managed to leave a little Valentine mess within the brand new shoes I gave her.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just sucked her toes a bit. One of the very very rare occasions where he feet smelled! And it was nice. Nothing out of the usual in bed but we did make each other cards (we're both artists), chocolates, roses and a film.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
just drank all night. surprised and disappointed I didn't end up with alcohol poisoning

I know what you mean, man. I slept from 7AM to 7PM. Either way, there was no way I was being conscious for this.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ajantis:
quote:

I know what you mean, man. I slept from 7AM to 7PM. Either way, there was no way I was being conscious for this.
What the hell? This is a chic's holiday. I'd understand a girl feeling that way but a guy? For most single guys it's just another day. I went to the gym, had some early dinner, met up with the fraternity I advise, had a bunch of laughs with them and called it a day. 95% of those guys are single and none was too concerned about the day. Same thing with the fellas I played ball with.

Relax. Take care of yourself. Who else will?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

i hate the week leading up to it, always end up skipping a lot of class, if not all of the, the week of it. it's just one of those weeks where i'd rather be invisible, ya know?
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
valentines day is a consumer event...NOT a holiday.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint Deb
Loyal Member
Member # 34440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint Deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My newest playmate gave me a nice bouquet of flowers, a superb dinner, and the evening ended with a wonderful foot massage, as well as another bag of goodies, so to speak :-)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
quote:

What the hell? This is a chic's holiday. I'd understand a girl feeling that way but a guy? For most single guys it's just another day. I went to the gym, had some early dinner, met up with the fraternity I advise, had a bunch of laughs with them and called it a day. 95% of those guys are single and none was too concerned about the day. Same thing with the fellas I played ball with.

Relax. Take care of yourself. Who else will?

My single guy friends love it - they say picking up on Valentines is like shooting fish in a barrel haha.
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How good for them.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
How good for them.

you forgot something... [Roll Eyes]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links