Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » your best experience?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: your best experience?
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far in your own personal experience's what has been the highlight of your foot fetish fun?

When i was 19,I was out clubbing with a few good mates,we had organised if we got separated for the night we meet at my mates place when the clubs had shut.
It gets to the end of the night Ive lost my mates I'm drunk,just finished a kebab,like 4am waiting in line for a taxi, i get talking to these two older ladies(early to mid 30's)both had there heels off and sitting waiting for a taxi.It turns out they were heading one suburb past were i was going so we could share a cab.I didn't make any foot comments in the line you know not to come across strange.
Once we were in the taxi i sat across from lets call her M, and her friend C was sitting next to me.We had a good 20 minute drive, so i offered straight up would she like her feet rubbed,with a big grin on her face(like she knew straight away) lifted her lovely foot and placed it on my lap and said "go for it honey, they are killing me" her friend jumped across the seat as she was saying this and put her foot up as well with out a second thought and asked me to rub hers as well.For the next couple of minutes i was rubbing both of there feet, until i had the balls to ask if i could smell there feet?M said it was heaven me rubbing them so i could do what i want.After that i sucked,sniffed,licked every bit of these two ladies feet who had just been out dancing all night. I was in heaven and so freakin hard!! The time went so quick when i was having my fun, My stop was first and with my raging boner had to get out of the taxi i did try and get them to take me back with them,Unfortunately both of them were taken,so that's where my fun ended they were kind enough to pay for my ride.I was the only one home at that stage, the sun was just rising, i got into bed and pulled the biggest load out thinking of what just happend.

I'm only 21 now, and i have a fair few random foot fetish experience's,but out of my wank memories that is one of my favs that i think about all the time,Im a sucker for older women to take control of me.lol.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex who had very pretty feet took a bath and got her feet all nice and clean. She modeled several pairs of pumps that I really liked and then laid down and let them fall off her pretty feet. I spent the next hour or more licking and sucking all over her feet.

In my mind that was my best experience.

Another lady before her that also had nice feet liked to get me nice and hard with her feet before sex. She was quite talented in that way.

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A while ago I met a woman who let me massage her feet. Second time I did it I openly said to her I liked to massage her feet and said I have a foot fetish, then I just started sucking her toes and she said she loved it.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Andrea and her teasing dominant feet- THIS IS ANOTHER OLDER TRUE STORY,AND CLEARLY ONE OF MY VERY BEST EXPERIENCES, I WAS SO TURNED ON!!! http://img230.imageshack....g230/8642/andrea15mr.jpg ........................................................................................................ A couple of weekends ago my wife and I visited a good friend of my wife and her husband in Connecticut. Dr. Andrea and her husband Dr. Keith are way more successful than my wife and I, and they have a very large and impressive house. She is a cancer doctor and he is an anesthesiologist. My wife knows her very well, they have been friends since grade school, but I had only met her twice before at different events. My wife will talk to her regularly and they e-mail each other very often, sharing secrets and stories, and tid bits from day to day life. Dr Andrea is a very attractive and fit woman of 42 years, she is tall and thin, 5'9 120 pounds, long straight light brown hair and light blue eyes, with long legs, and long thin size 10 feet. My wife and I are offered a sail boat ride by them, but I get sea sick very easily, so I politely refused. Dr. Keith asks if it would be okay to take my wife out, for about an hour, and his wife and I said sure- why not. Dr. Andrea said she would stay in their back yard with me. Our kids are at camp, so it is just her and I alone. She offers me to get in this giant hammock, hung between two massive trees, and although I'm a big guy, I'm like Pee-wee Herman in this thing. She goes and gets us both a nice ice cold brew on this hot day, and returns quickly. Mind if I join you, she asks? We hardly know each other, so that surprized me, sure, I said. Her next move was even better, she gets in on the other side, and places her sexy sandaled feet on the right side of my face, the same sandals that I've pictured above. I take a gulp of my beer, and try to be cool. Like my sandals she asks? In my mind my thoughts are- what?, why is she doing this, did I gaze at her feet and shoes too long. Don't worry, your wife told me that you like feet, and I thought it was cute, so I thought I'd have some fun! Fun at my expense? Of course! She laughed, so do you like my shoes? I do they are sexy, I said, drinking some more, trying hard to be cool. My feet are hot, be a dear and take them off for me, and she places one foot at a time on my golf shirt, and my shorts showed my putter. Oh that is so much better, and she crossed her long legs resting her feet on my chest inches from my face. I starred at her slightly dirty foot soles. My hubby doesn't like my feet at all, she says. Why, I think they're so pretty. He says they're way too big, size 10 you know, they are slightly bent-from all the sexy shoes I wear, and he says they smell! He won't touch them, and she wiggles them raising them up and down. I get pedicures every two weeks, he still hates them. I love to have my feet rubbed, but he won't do it, her toes graze my chin and wiggle. I grab her right foot and start rubbing it like a homeless guy with a genie bottle. Ohhhhhh!!!! That is so good, rub under the toes, harder, faster, yesssss!!! Christ, it was like we were hot and heavy, but all I was touching was her sexy foot. Rub the heel, that's it, it was dirty and a little rough, not as soft as the rest of her sole and her long toes. Do the other one, do it now! She ordered me, and I liked it. Rub my big toe, up and down, yesss, that's it, your a real foot guy! She validated my work and enthusiasm. She is bold, and she slid down a bit, and as I rubbed her left foot on my chest, she slowly lowered her right foot sole to rest on the side of my left cheek. I hope my feet don't smell too bad, she teased. No they're fine I said. You sure, she laughed and gently placed her long thin right foot sole flush on my face, my nose burried in her sole! I took a deep whiff, and she giggled like a little girl, loving it, that tickled, she said. I took a deeper smell as she left her foot there to rest on my face while I still rubbed the other one. It had a light fishy tangy smell, not overpowering but enough to tingle my face and equipment. Tangy I said, nice and sexy. Smell my foot foot boy! Smell it she ordered. She then really drove me crazy- hitting all my buttons- you should smell my feet, and worship my feet, I am much richer than you and way more successful! She knew this would work on me!!!! What is my wife telling her- this is crazy!!! Keep smelling my foot, smell foot boy, smell! Her foot got tangier as I smelled it. Now smell this one- and it was a little stronger and a little sweatier than the other. I was in a dream like state, I didn't even realize that I knocked my beer over and on to the ground. Don't cry over spilled beer, she said, why don't you taste my foot! Oh my god, my wife's friend is letting me do everything with her feet! I wonder if my wife is in on this? Lick foot boy lick, lick the feet of your superior! I licked her salty tangy soles, and her heel was a little rough and bitter, but her toes melted in my mouth, they wiggled and pressed on my tongue. Lick them all clean foot boy, I was licking my wife's friends feet, I kept saying it to myself over and over. I did her other foot, which also was dirty at her heel, but she made me lick it extra, and harder. I was being humiliated and pleasured all at the same time. This bud's for you now, and she poured some of her beer on her sexy bare feet! Is this fantasy time or what!!! It was real, and it was happening to me, I know my wife has to be involved with this, this is too much!! I was licking cold beer off a sexy lady doctors toes!!! God, her feet tasted great, and I told her thanking her, and sucking and licking her teasing dominant toes. They do taste and smell so good, I repeated!!! She shoved her right bare foot deep into my mouth, I gasped and choked, and took it. It may taste great, she said, but is it less filling? She laughed, but I couldn't talk, her foot left me speachless in Connecticut!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8642/andrea15mr.jpg
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GAH wall of text, the white text on black makes it really hard for me to read that. Ah well.

So mine isn't as good as the OPs but here goes!
I knew I had a foot fetish at a very young age, but I only tied in the sexual side of it when I was 14. I tried it on with some early girlfriends but I never got anywhere.

Then I met my current girlfriend when we were both 16, we're both mid 20's now. I had given up on the foot side of things because, going off my previous experience, it never got anywhere! But the first day I went to her place she was walking around barefoot and BAM! I forgot when exactly but I gave her a foot massage and all those years of waiting paid off! Although it took me a further 5 years before confessing any kind of fetish to her. I was an idiot for waiting that long because both of us love it!

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I think it was the very first time my girlfriend ever allowed me to massage her feet. Before that, I had occasionally fondled her feet a few times, for just a few seconds. But actually being able to massage them for a few minutes was really special!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROYALS22262,

I read your story, it sound too good to be true, I'm happy for you man!!!

Please tell me if you're wife was in on it, does your wifge know or did you and andrea keep it quiet?

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Hi Desmond, Thanks for the nice comments. Yes, my wife was in on it, she wanted her very good friend to make me as uncomfortable as possible, and it worked. That is why it may seem a little over the top, because the two women had it planned out. My wife, fun as she is, normally isn't too cool with this kind of thing, but with this friend she figured one big goof and it will be ok! Dr Andrea out did herself, we both had fun, and it is one of my best experiences!
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last story is a little out there.....

I guess my best experience was my first. I was a freshman in college and a virgin. It's sort of hard to believe I ever was one at some point. Anyways I lived in the sophmore dorm so everyone around me had their own friends already. The next door neighbor was also a freshman and she was cute. We became good friends fairly fast but kept it platonic. I never really viewed her as more than a friend. She did however have a beautiful rack along with some gorgeous size 7.5 with awesome high arches.

Well, fall turned into spring and we were as close as ever. We'd always party seperatly then meet up late night with our other friends to watch movies, have water gun wars or whatever..we were 18. This one night my roommates were gone and she hopped into my bunk bed. Normal, we'd spoon every once in a while. I wouldn't do anything of course because I was a virgin. Lame I know. Anyway this one night we kiss. Can't remember if it was her or me that started it but we made out all night. She started to give me a handjob but it sucked. Felt like she was going to pull my cock off she was yanking and pulling so hard. So in my sober state I told her to use her feet. She was suprisingly cool with it! No snickers no what the hell, just ok. And she started rubbing it. Didn't feel as good as I thought it would but man I loved the sight of it! I couldn't believe it was happening. I'd say it was FAR more exciting than when I lost my virginity. Took forever for her to make me cum, but I did. We got together soon after and had a love hate relationship throughout college with footjobs always in the mix. She always knew her feet belonged in my lap, even when I saw her a couple of months ago.

Funny, I created a thread a few months ago about an ex that gave her new guy a footjob. This was the ex I was talking about. She even gave her new fiance one....she said he enjoyed it but was creeped out that he enjoyed it. Lol. I wish them the best.

Good times.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the story is true, Royals, then congratulations, sir. I stopped reading the second I hit "Smell my foot foot boy! Smell it she ordered." That's the most cliche ass line out there.

As for me, a memorable foot fetish moment was a rather spontaneous foot massage given while a friend and I were drunk during a party in a hotel lobby (business conference). We were talking about fetishes when I mentioned feet. She said she had nice feet and offered to show them to me. I offered her a foot massage instead, so we went up to my room and I massaged her feet. In hind sight it was no big dead -- the entire ordeal lasted maybe fifteen minutes and didn't result in any foot worship. At most I copped a sniff, and she goes, "Oh my god, I can't believe you just did that!" She then asked me to rub the generic hotel lotion on her feet because she was self conscious about her foot odor (wearing boots all day -- they did stinky in a sexy way). We went back to the lobby rather quickly because we didn't want people to think we were fucking -- she was in a serious relationship at the time and didn't want rumors spreading. In fact, in my drunken stupidity I loudly announced to some other guys, "I just gave her a foot massage!"

Months later she told me she thought I was licking her toes, because of how close my face was. I had to convince her, in fact, that I wasn't. I almost did, but I was afraid she'd kick my face away. She told me she just laid there thinking, "Wow, he's really into this." Turned out she confused the lotion on my fingers between her toes with my tongue.

Anyways, the next day she told me it was a great massage and that she really enjoyed it. But that was it. That's how committed women handle foot fun in my own experience. We've talked about feet since, though, and she's single now. Who knows what'll happen if we're ever in the same city again.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine would have to be the time i finally got to lick and smell the feet of a girl who i'd been fantasizing about for years. she was a gogo dancer at various dance clubs that i used to go to often (back in my hardcore party days).

she had no clue who i was, then one day (years after i had last seen her dancing in the clubs) we met up for a foot shoot. i tracked her down online by a pure miracle and was able to best calibrate when & how to offer her money for some feet, Hee Hee! [Big Grin]

i licked and sniffed like a pervo for sure.

i also had her to a yoga headstand and i buried my nose in her toes while i licked her soles as she presented them in my face. it was a perfect fit.

here's a pic of that situation.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually have a masturbatory nest and a foreplay/intercourse best.

For having fun by myself it was the time that I was at a small conference center along a river during the summer where several college aged girls were working. One of them was particularly attractive, tan, with great feet and had on well-worn, flat, brown thong sandals all the time. I followed she and two other girls down to the river one afternoon where they were going to take out a canoe from a small dock. This girl holds the canoe while the other two get in, then kicks off her sandals before getting in herself. Fortunately they went way up the river, out of sight, before returning. Meanwhile I took her sandals into a stand of tall weeds and deposited a load onto them before returning them to the dock. It was a sunny day so I knew they'd dry before she got back and put them on. I had the pleasure of seeing her wearing them the rest of the week.

As far as foreplay and intercourse it would be a time a few years ago, not long after I divulged my fetish to my wife.

I'm a planner, and though not locked into concrete, I enjoy setting up most or all of the specifics of a "love encounter" (time, place, lingerie, activities, toys, etc.). My wife's very cool with this.

On this occasion I laid out some lingerie for her. Then asked her to take off the single gold anklet she wears all the time and had her put on a mix of several cheap anklets I had bought her onto each ankle. Then had her put on a pair of my favorite sandals. During foreplay I stroked, massaged, licked and sucked her feet more than I ever did, and for a long time. I truly worshipped her feet. The lingerie came off for sex but I had her keep the anklets and sandals on while I shagged her and of course, I came all over her sandal-clad feet and toes to finish. It was incredible.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links