Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bikini & Sandals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bikini & Sandals
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you who are into good looking models wearing flip-flops and sandals with swimwear and various clothing items check out:

Shopbop.com
(search for bikini)

With summer coming I was in the mood to look at a few bikinis, and found this site. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the models wearing sandals and flips in the pictures. Though there's not a lot of different styles, they're worn in all the photos. What I liked about this site:

- some very cute models
- all wearing flip-flops or sandals
- very good quality studio shots
- Several photo angles per item
- feet in different poses per shot (front, side, back)

After you're done the bikinis, move on to other clothing, like pants and dresses. You'll see much the same thing with the addition of regular shoes.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Board Regular
Member # 17514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice pics.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndyUK
Loyal Member
Member # 3419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyUK   Email AndyUK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Legging pictures are awesome on this site too - thanks for the link!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clicking on an item from the initial search page takes you to the detail page often with multiple views: front, back, sometimes side view. Love that feature.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndyUK
Loyal Member
Member # 3419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyUK   Email AndyUK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another one for you Feetluvr

www.next.co.uk

Note the zoom feature!

Posts: 88 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by AndyUK:
Here's another one for you Feetlur
Note the zoom feature!

Nice! Thanks!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links