Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone ever heard of a "shoeless" night club?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone ever heard of a "shoeless" night club?
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was driving through rural Alabama today just northwest of Birmingham. I noticed a place called Wesley's Boobie Trap. It was a sleazy looking titty bar close to the border of a dry county. It got me wondering; are there any "shoeless" feet bars anywhere in America? Why should the breast men have all the fun? If there are any what would they have in place of the pole?

[ February 16, 2010, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: little5 ]

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my pole [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint Deb
Loyal Member
Member # 34440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint Deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
It got me wondering; are there any "shoeless" feet bars anywhere in America? Why should the breast men have all the fun? If there are any what would they have in place of the pole?

Little5, maybe you should start a shoeless night in your town?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow that sounds like a very sexy idea! haha

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think they call them pool parties

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never heard of any. I imagine that the local health department would not be supportive of the idea.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a long time, I've had the idea that clubs could have "barefoot nights," where customers leave their shoes off at the door!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Health department? Why? I think it's clean and just a bit of fun.

I would have the club like this:

as you walk in, Instead of leaving your shoes at the door. They can go into a feature sniffing area. Male and female
separated. So anyone who fancies a sniff is welcome to it. Haha

the carpet would be very thick and heated so it encouraged sweat. My god what a fantasy!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually most strip clubs are foot parties if you pay for a private dance. The girls are pretty no-no about touching the cooter, but when it comes to a foot massage, they've heard worse requests before!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was something like a shoeless disco in my town around 2000-2003. It was absolutely fantastic!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad it didn't last, Hal!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a facebook pic today of a girl who was at some sort of club that had an ankle high pool. No joke. All the girls in it were barefoot of course. But so were the dudes =/
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Never heard of any. I imagine that the local health department would not be supportive of the idea.

I can't really blame them either.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any bar/club I've been to its been littered with broken glass. The last thing on anybody's mind at the club was to take off their shoes!

The only way around that I could see would be to have no bottles/glass cups. Still, I can't see it having a big following...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:

Speaking as someone who has been in the food and beverage service industry and having had to deal with health officials, it simply won't happen. Firstly, there are the concerns for the safety of the patrons. Bar floors are just plain unhealthy, as noted in another message above, but consider all the guys whizzing on the bathroom floors (what lousy marksmen!) and then walking through it - dragging who knows what kind of pestilence - back into the bar.

Secondly, some of you may recall a thread regarding the food preparers at a Chinese restaurant working barefoot. Remember the reactions? A health official would have the same kind of reaction only tenfold.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links