Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » good place to find a foot fetish session?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: good place to find a foot fetish session?
jayhoops
Board Regular
Member # 29450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayhoops   Email jayhoops   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know where I can find a good foot fetish session. Ive heard of foot night but other than that ive had not luck.
Any girls you reccomend?
lastly, has anyone had session with this chick frombackpage:
http://losangeles.backpage.com/Domination/hot-english-mistress-28/8253962

--------------------
jsm

Posts: 31 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devonstew55
Board Regular
Member # 16930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devonstew55   Email devonstew55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, if you're in LA you need to track down Janet Mason. Her website is Foot-Tease.com. she does private sessions

--------------------
I get footjobs for breakfast

Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you should session with that chick in the backpage ad--she's hot!

there are tons of chicks to session with in l.a., try one of the norcalfeet parties

Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links