Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So I'm gettin a footjob tomorrow (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So I'm gettin a footjob tomorrow
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Bogotti:
Hope its not one of those footjobs where you have to jack yourself off at the end. THOSE ARE NOT FOOTJOBS PEOPLE. Let her finish you off where ever it may be

The act of her feet on your dick is actually a footjob. There is no written rule that you have to cum for it to be considered a footjob. I've had footjobs and then finished off in other ways (ie. blowjob, sex, handjob).

Patrick

+1 Nobody on this board is the foremost authority on what constitutes a footjob.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cum on her toe tops. My favorite site is cum covered toe nails [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by omega2215:
I was wondering if you guys prefer cumming on the top of the feet or on the soles.

Why are you asking us? What difference does it make? You're getting the footjob so do whatever you want. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer to cum on her toes and then I get to lick and suck them clean. [Mmm]
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends with me. Sometimes I want her to finish me off other times I like to have her stroking my balls with her toes while I jerk off. In the end its all up to you bro! So how was it??
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cum on her soles..
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bogotti:
Hope its not one of those footjobs where you have to jack yourself off at the end. THOSE ARE NOT FOOTJOBS PEOPLE. Let her finish you off where ever it may be

footjobs like that should state in the title or description "fj with jerkoff at the end".I wouldn't really think twice about watching it if i know the guys gonna end up jerking off on her feet.You're watching her use her soles/arches/feet then you're starting to get into it then, she stops using her feet & he starts jerking off on them. That's a huge disappointment for me personally.I would prefer to see the chick use her feet to completion.That's just what i prefer.If i wanted to see some guy jerkoff i would search guy masturbating or something. [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote soles. [Smile] But it's all just matter of opinion, preference, etc.

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links